Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:55:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Suddenly Simmerised - The Simons Legacy - UPDATED: Chapter SEVEN!  (Read 43958 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2009, 08:03:26 pm »

Oh look, an update! Wow that's amazing. My apologies, to any who have been wondering where the heck I have been (mostly on holiday). I know, it's been about three or four months! Long story short, I had computer troubles, then writers block. But now I come bearing a chapter!

Firstly, I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Rock Justice and Zorom, for helping me sort this chapter out and editing their own bits in. I really can't take full credit for this one. Also, for help with planning the future chapters. Which are unwritten as of yet. But you guys really helped me out and I'm so grateful!  Grin

Another thanks to the readers and for the encouraging comments.  Rock

Ok, sappy stuff over, onto the chapter. Yes, the pictures suck. But it's the words that matter, right? Oh and the first part is very short but the end is quite interesting...  Evil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Seven: 12 Reasons Why Amar is the Best Husband in the World.

1) He turned the office into a nursery for the latest addition to the Simons family, since we have no more room in our tiny home, and not enough money for a renovation yet.

2) Amar is every bit the responsible father – when he’s off work that is. At least he’s happy to have two sons, although I suspect he’s peeved because they don’t actually look anything like him.

3) He picks me up when I fall asleep on the pavement from exhaustion.

4) He cleans up when I can’t.

5) He’s there for his sons.

6) He’s still got it.

7) He’s proud of his kids.

8 ) He doesn’t make me do all the work.

9) He passed on his charisma to little Ash.

10) He passed on his good looks to Ash! Well, I did too.

11) He doesn’t care that I’m the size of a whale, for the third time.

12) He knows how to deal with crazy people in kimonos.

It was pretty uneventful in the Simons house, until the day I came home from a walk to find an intruder standing in my living room. She was skinny, snobby and decked out in Gucci, and acted as if she owned my house. She looked like she had been expecting me, though I’d never seen her before in my life.

She was pretty, in a sinister way. Her looks almost gave me the chills.
“Oh, look at the glowing mother.” She cooed, though her eyes stayed as cold as the late Beak-nosed Benjiman (RIP).

I shuddered away from her touch. I didn’t want her hands anywhere near my precious (hopefully female) unborn child. “And who the hell are you? What are you doing in my home?” I spat a bit too forcefully. A blob of spit landed on her face. She didn’t seem to notice.
“I’m a… Associate of ESG’s - and need I remind you that it was his generosity that gave you this…” She looked around at the dirty dishes and homework mess in disdain, “…What you call a home.” I shouldn’t have been surprised. ESG had been too quiet for my liking, but despite this I’d been lulled into a false sense of security and contentment. I should’ve known it wouldn’t last.

“What does he need associates for if he knows everything I think about?”, I interrupted before she could continue. It only caused her to smirk. Or at least, what she must have thought a smirk was.
“Oh, that was merely a temporary measure to ensure your commitment to your cause. You can think all you want now. I am simply here to inform you that your husband is only a temporary measure as well.”
“W-what?” I barely whispered.
“He has been helpful in achieving our main goal – the next generation, yes, and also keeping you in your place. He worked exactly as planned,but his contract soon expires and he will have to be recalled.” I stood speechless for a moment, trying to decide between anger and tears. I chose anger.
“Who are you, to come into my house and make such presumptions? Get out.” I tried to sound dangerous, though I was hardly a threat in my current state.

The woman smirked. It was really getting old. She was smirking too much. “Now, now, stress is bad for the baby, Ms. Simons. You know I only state the facts.", I simply glared, my composure nearly broken from her blatant stab at my marital status. I could crush her by simply sitting on her, but I shivered at the thought of actually touching her. Her eyes darted too quickly, missing nothing. I wouldn't have chance against her anyway. Instead, I walked to the front door and opened it purposefully. She must have decided it was better to leave me to my own turmoil. “Very well, but you should know we're watching.” She sauntered past me and down the porch steps, briskly walking away. The tense atmosphere was somewhat spoiled by her tripping on an old beer can lying on the pavement. I stared after her angrily, my mind reeling.

How did that total stranger manage to ruin my life in just a few minutes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009, 04:38:46 pm »

Cheerleader Go disco! Go disco!
Yay! Glad to see it up, finally!
Love n Hugs

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:07 pm »

just read the entire thing in one go - fab! love it cant wait for the next chapter youve got me hooked Cheesy

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2009, 12:23:06 am »

Thanks Zorom! Hope you approve lol.

lilroselou, welcome! So glad you've read my story, thanks! Nice to know it has 'hooking' factor. Cheesy

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2009, 11:16:29 am »

Oh no!  This is most disturbing!  What the hell does the psycho cold witch mean by that?  Poor Kate - she was so happy, too.

Great update - looking forward to more.  Ash is adorable!!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2009, 06:26:37 pm »

Um it sounds like you maybe have "the boy glitch" If the baby hasnen't been born yet, and your sick of boys, I might be able to help. There is one solution that's always worked for me.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2009, 01:41:19 am »

Lol guys, you got her name a bit mixed up. Her name is Kit. For a second I was wondering who Kate was! I haven't mentioned her name since the first post probably and it's in first person, so fair enough. Cheesy

Astral: Oh goody, I was going for disturbing. With a bit of sarcasm thrown in too. Thank you! Ash is definitely possible heir material.

2B: Thank you! You can never have enough adjectives. Plus it's nice to have specifics. I'm flattered you like my decorating lol! I'm not really good at it. Forgot to mention that their house had been renovated... Actually now they are in a completely different house since that one had glitches, and then I had to reinstall (but still saved the family). I don't know if I'll make that part of the story or not...

egghugger: Well the baby is born so too late now, and that's the last one. However I would like the advice, since my sister had that problem - like seven kids that were all boys! Thanks.

Wink

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2009, 11:19:18 am »

Oops, my bad!  Sorry, Kit!  (where the hell did I get Kate from?  huh)

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2009, 10:37:48 pm »

Hehe no worries. I have done little bits of Chapter 8, but schools' just started so I'm a little busy at the moment - oh and I'm attemtping an Insim banner for that contest.

OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2009, 12:26:53 am »

i really like this story!
i can agree with you that the idea isn't very original, but I love what you're doing with it.

Those kids are absolutely adorable! I use very good looking parents for my "heirs" but all of them end up with these atrocious bags+dark circles under their eyes. I've tried using eyeliner and eyeshadow to cover the bags up but they never work! >.< [time to find sims with better genes, eh?]
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2009, 04:55:48 pm »

Hehe no worries. I have done little bits of Chapter 8, but schools' just started so I'm a little busy at the moment - oh and I'm attemtping an Insim banner for that contest.

Lotsa luck!!

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2009, 02:20:51 pm »

Catching up on all the stories I've been missing out on.
Evil Sim God has minions? Technically must make this woman an Evil Sim Angel then.
And those kids are too kyute.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:33 pm »

Thanks Astral! I think Ninata is winning - her banner is awesome.

Evil Sim Angel? Lol didn't think of that. Thanks! Despite having the same eyes and skin.  Cheesy

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2009, 09:32:16 am »

Well, if you still need a girl, my trick doesn't make much sense, but it has worked for me on several occasions.

Use a test family in a spare neighbourhood.
Use boolprop, and the tombstone of L&D to create an alien pregnancy.
You may have to try one or two times, but one of the babies should be a girl.
Next, test on human genetics 'till you get a girl.
Then go play the pregnant sim.
Even if you don't get a girl, at least there's a possibility.

Please tell me if this does work, because I don't know for sure, but it won't hurt you to try.
PoisonNightRain

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2009, 07:38:53 pm »

I think what your sim eats can affect the gender of the baby. Cookies usually gets me a girl.

Great story so far. You've got me hooked.  Grin

:eh:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: