Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:40:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Mansion and Garden pics  (Read 7881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 04:58:53 pm »

TheSims2.com updated their Garden & mansion Stuff page with new screen shots and items. Check the page here: TheSims2.com.

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:54 pm »

As wonderiffically beautiful as the stuff is... I seldom use building materials that aren't custom, so I probably won't get it lol.
maniac19642003
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 07:23:00 pm »

Mansion & Garden Stuff is now for sale. EA sent out a press release with this news and The Sims2.com updated with a trailer for the game:
Trailer
Press release
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 08:08:08 pm »

My family got this one for me as a surprise today.  It goes in like an expanison pack instead of a stuff pack though and now the games runs from it for me instead of apartment life.  It also (unless I missed it on the last update) added an architecture folder in my building but lol that might have already been there.

Anyway it had all the stuff shown above but also has some new hairs too.  Here's some screen shots of some of the hairs (most are about the simlar for male and female-just different lengths)--and the other one is some of the stuff put together in the yard-the fairy statue is a ground one just put it on the fountain cause it looked pretty. The brick on the building is one of the new ones and all the plants.  

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:14:41 pm by lil_yellow_rose » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 08:16:29 pm »

:shock:  I want that last hair... darn it all, because I won't be able to get it either way!  :angryfir:

maniac19642003
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 08:19:28 pm »

Definitely some neat stuff in the first pic there, I don't really care much for all the new hairstyles as I just basically use self-sims of insimmers and celebs so I don't use the hair anyway. Thanks for the pics tho.
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 10:49:10 pm »

Here's a couple more things on it if anyone is interested

It added a new choice on angle of roof

here's the architecture category

and lol another close up of some of the things--the tall flowers,  cactus  and so on are from the new pack
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 10:41:48 am »

It looks good. ^^ I have it installed, just didn't get the time to play it yet.

Yellowrose, do you know if sims can actually slide down banisters (from the stairs) as shown in the trailer, or is that just another case of EAxis making us happy with non-existent stuff?

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Miss-BD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 10:45:52 pm »

I've heard the sliding down the banisters is an autonomous action, though I have yet to actually install it so I can't be sure of that myself.

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 11:55:08 pm »

Question? My local Wal-Mart doesn't even have it? The guy working electronics said I had to purchase it online. Is that really the case or is the guy misinformed and possibly just out at that store?
I do not want to pay shipping and handling on top of it or do the digital one then I will not have a disc for future installs etc. I know they keep it for 2 yrs but that is unacceptable to me -not having a disc-??
Anyone? if that is the case I am extremely upset...

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: