Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:36:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does my Sim look like me? [pix inside]  (Read 4961 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladyxkhaos

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »

I'm not sure which thread this belongs in, but I figure this is as good as any.

I'm not sure if my custom sim looks like me, so I was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks!

Here's the updated version of my Sim:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:04:04 am by ladyxkhaos » Logged
andy_matthews

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:56:34 pm »

Okay. Please take NO offense at this...

The Sim's nose needs to be a BIT larger, and maybe the cheeks a little larger. You'll need to length the hair, give her brown eyes....And it'd look like you.

Otherwise, nice job!

But this charade, is never going to last
So pick the poison, and pour yourself a glass
I still feel the same
No-one's to blame
ladyxkhaos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:49 pm »

LOL, thanks? :]

1st - I have HAZEL eyes. XD

2nd - I kept the hair short so I could see the detail on the face. Tongue

And no offense taken. I have a large nose; proud of it. lol. I know the sims face is a little too skinny, but I can't get a "round" face without her looking like... a chipmunk. Which genetic-change-slider on the Bodyshop do you think I should use to edit her head?
discoveralice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:33 am »

i think if her eyes were a tad smaller and the cheeks a little bit rounder, then it'd be perfect. Smiley
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:15:52 am »

nice job

... a little smaller on the eyes

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
ladyxkhaos

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:39:09 am »

Thanks for the advice, guys! :]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 10:58:51 am »

Also, the outside corners of your eyes are a liittle lower than the inside corner of your eyes, so I think you need to angle your eyes a touch that way too.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ladyxkhaos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:27 pm »

Thanks, caffeinated.joy!

You know, all these critiques on how I look, you'd think I was getting plastic surgery or something. XD
leandor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:40:50 pm »

I would say the upper lip needs to be slightly "squinched" in IYKWIM. Your lip has a slightly inwards curve from the corner towards your cupids bow, while your sims curve slightly outwards. You have nice lips btw, very Angelina-pouty Cheesy
I agree the nose needs to be slightly larger (I share the big nose gene, I hate making selfsims with my nose) but I think I have an idea for the face shape. Try shortening the whole face, then the width should look wider in comparison. The nose and lips don't need to move but if you bring the forehead down, the eyes by one or two notches and add the slight tilt, I think you'll have it spot on.
BTW, I have (somewhere in my immense downloads file) a pair of eyes which are very much the same hazel tone as yours (mine are similar, are you sure you aren't my secret sister? We look very much alike) If you want, I'll find out where I got them and let you know. Can't wait to see how you do with the alterations. Good luck, you've done brilliantly so far!
ladyxkhaos

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:12 pm »

I'd love to have those Hazel eyes, fo' sheezy! =]

More than anything, I'd really be indebted to you if you could alter a packaged copy of my Sim.

:worship: if you want to. I can upload it somehow one of these days, probably within the week if you're willing to take on the task of... morphing me. O__O

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: Simply for the eyes! =]
leandor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 07:45:53 pm »

OK, send it to me and I'll give it a go. I love making sims almost more than playing the actual game so it'll be a cool challenge. If you want to upload it, just drop me a note, pm, email, whatever, and I'll download it and have a play. Smiley
leandor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 10:51:23 pm »

I've been looking through the eye sets I have and I've found a few that I think might work with your self-sim. To ensure I get the right ones, can you describe the type of hazel your eyes are?
(Anyone who has "Hazel" eyes will know what I mean here. When you are talking eye colour, hazel basically means any other colour mixed with brown. That can mean brown around the pupil and colour around that (mine are like this, brown centre, green outer), it can mean brown around the edge of the iris and a colour near the pupil or it can mean that the colour is blended evenly (pretty much) throughout the eye.)
Let me know which yours are Lady X, I have most and I've got 'em all ready to go Smiley
wanturs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 08:53:29 am »

lher nose isnt like massive people at all ! maybe its cos the face a lit bit more fuller
and maybe same hair style!!
ps  i like to see andys pic now its bugging me lol

i look simular to posh so  thats  not very pretty ;p lmao
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 08:57:46 am by wanturs » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: