Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:03:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Fae Miller- A mediaval half-legacy~Chapter Five up! Updated Nov, 14, 08  (Read 14399 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:31:06 pm »

So my last two stories crashed and burned. And I really just can't force myself to fashion their charred remains into endings right now. Anyway, months ago I started this... half legacy. It's set in a small part of a mediaval village, where I built four secluded houses (on one lot) where my main charactors live. one house is empty and will remain so until I decide what to use it for. Of course I cheated. It's really more about the plot than it is about the game. but it is going to progress like a legacy, thus making it a half-legacy.

Tell me what you think, and I'll get to work on chapter one, which judgeing by the amount of pics I have, might need to be divided into several parts.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 05:15:33 pm by egghugger » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:56:23 pm »

That sounds like fun!  My first legacy was kind of medievaly - and I had a good time with it, but got kind of bored halfway through.

I like your idea and look forward to meeting your founder.  Who cares if you cheated - the fun of reading a legacy is watching the family grow Wink

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 06:03:45 pm »

Just a note, I was kinda out of it when I wrote my note, I spell Fay FAE.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Crickets chirped in the distance, and the fire crackled in the fireplace across the room. Jason reached over and pulled Fae into his arms.

"So how about it?"
"About what?"
"Let's get married."

"What?"
"Oh for goodness sake. I never want to be with anyone else for the rest of my life."
"Oh, well- Oh! I suppose."

"I knew you'd say yes."
"Oh, hush, you."

Jason and Fae loveingly undressed each other, while on the other side of the small clearing something else entirely was going on.

Jacob Carter had fallen asleep hours ago. The untouched nature of the old cottage that was his new home did not seem to bother him. It did bother someone else. Esme sat up for the forth time and this time she pulled herself up off the bench.

She wandered out the door, shutting it carefully behind her. Esme could never sleep at this time of the month. It was not the pain that disturbed her, but the fact that once again, for another month, she had failed to become pregnant. She stood and looked up at the moon gazing at it's soft white glow.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder. She gasped, and turned around. An old women was standing there, also in her nightdress.

"Sorry to startle you. I was told you were coming. Its Esme, isn't it?"
"Oh er, yes. What- What are you doing out here?"

"Sometimes I just need some air."
"Ah."
"I'm Freya by the way. My dautgher lives in one of the other cottages."
"I see."
"Well I should get inside before I catch cold. I suggest you do the same."

With a final tiny smile, Freya turned and left. Leaving Esme alone with her despair.

In the morning Freya wandered into Fae's cottage to find Jason lying on the bed fully dressed and Fae fast asleep.

Jason jumped up when he saw her, and a wide grin spread onto her face.

"Well?" Freya inquired. "What did she say?"
Jason made no sound but grinned even further. "You were right!"
"I knew she'd say yes." Freya replied. Jason said nothing else but pulled freya into a hug.

"Now you better go tell James, I'll wait for Fae to get up." Jason raced off to his father in law-to-be's cottage, and Freya sat down on a stool by the door.

----------------------

Just three months after Fae and Jason were wed, the happy news that she would soon have a child was annonced. Already, under her apron, a bump was starting to show. Again for Esme her body had told her that no baby was on its way, and Esme hearing that Fae was going to recieve what she could not have, felt like tourture as if her world was collasping around her. Two weeks after the news she could stand it no longer.

She wept uncontrollably, over and over asking to die. No one could console her. To make things worse, in the week that followed she grew further and further away from Jacob. At last, as they lay in bed one night, he could stand it no longer.

He wanted so much to be able to cheer his wife up, to give her the child that she prayed for day and night.

She was staring straight ahead, expressionless, as a tear began to well up in her eye however, he knew what she was dreaming of. He made no sound, but instead reached over and pulled her into his arms.

Then he kissed her with all the love he had to give.

In the weeks that followed, Esme devoted her time to books,

and Fae devoted hers to family.

Of course, Jason still kept her busy.

"Oh!" Fae's voice rang out through the cottage.

Jason pulled back quickly. "What happened?"
"The baby, it kicked!" Fae's voice was ecstatic.
Jason was overjoyed.
Shortly after Esme annonced That she was pregnant, Fae gave birth. Her labour was short but painfull,

and soon they were parents of a new baby girl.

Fae named her Autumn, Because she was born in october and because fall was her favourite season. Autumn was beautiful, she had her father's eyes, and her mother's beautiful creamy complexion.

Then things took a turn for the worse. The days grew colder, and Fae's father died.

Fae trudged back home, crawled into bed, and cried herself to sleep, dreaming of a future better than the present.
---------------------------------------------------------
I leave you with this. I will post chapter two...after I sleep for several days.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 06:55:21 pm »

Thanks.
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 11:32:08 pm »

that is a very nice story. please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 11:41:00 pm »

Interesting story line. Keep up the good work.

PS...I actually like Fae, better than Fay.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 09:41:44 am »

A very different beginning to a legacy - refreshing!  I look forward to reading more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 01:12:42 pm »

Shortly after the death of Fae's father, Esme went into labour.

Jacob and Jason waited outside the cottage for hours, while Freya, who was a midwife, oversaw the birth, and Fae assisted.

The labour was excrutiating, and lasted for hours. Fae longed to see her husband and her own child again.

At last the birth was over, and Freya gladly handed Jacob his new daughter.

Fae was glad to just hold her own child again.

Esme and Jacob named their new baby Lilac, and Esme was more delighted than ever.

Months passed, and Autumn and Lilac grew.

Autumn was beautiful, and her Parents loved her more than anything.

Esme doted over Lilac Day and night. And she and Fae were pround to b e parents.

hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 08:58:53 pm »

Aw, I love this story! Your sims are gorgeous!

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 09:28:44 pm »

Btw, where did you get that dress that Fae was wearing when her husband was talking to the baby, and Freya and Esme were reading in the background? The red one. I've seen people using it alot, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY want it.

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 01:56:16 pm »

Oh, that's modthesims2 by iamliz13.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 09:21:25 am »

Life went on in the clearing.

Despite the age difference, Lilac and Autumn were quite close.

As the weather grew colder, things seemed to settle down.

Autumn and Lilac were growing fast, but life had become very calm for the inhabitants of the cottages. A least, up until one fateful night.

While everyone was fast asleep and the fire had burned into embers, one lone spark jumped from the fire to a piece of straw left on the hearth rug. In momements, the whole rug was ablaze. Fae jumped out of bed and ran outside clutching Autumn to her chest. Jason quickly put out the fire, and he and Fae held each other tightly when at last they were sure they were safe.

In the days to follow, the winter's first snow drifted down around the cottages, and with it, brought a new suprise.

Everyone was delighted with the news of the new baby, and couln't wait for it's arrival.

Autumn had started school, and Lilac would soon follow suit.

At last spring came, and with it, brought the brith of Fae's child. She was gardening in the early morning, when a sharp pain cut through her belly.

Freya, who was nearby, hurried her inside, and at last, many hours later, the news was broken to everyone outside. Not one, but two babies had been born. Peter and Maggie, a boy and a girl. Fae was fast asleep when Jason entered. And Freya gladly handed him his new Daughter.

When Fae finally awoke, she was delighted to hold her new babies.

Autumn was ecstatic about the babies as well.

She spent most of her free time in the weeks that followed playing with them.

The rest of her free time she devoted to gardening.

Freya was teaching her many things about plants and herbs, and the two had grown very close.

One night, Fae snuggled up to Jason, listening to crickets, and the crackling fire, safe in the knowledge that times were good again.

hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 05:22:57 pm »

Ooh, great update. Thanks for telling me where you got those dresses. I've been looking for them everywhere!

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 06:31:24 am »

Interesting story:)

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 08:13:24 am »

Thanks guys. My game has actually caught up with me, so I'll have to play sometime this week, and get the next chapter up.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: