Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:00:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Import Problem  (Read 3028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2006, 04:42:09 am »

I was following the tutorial on mod the sims 2.com it's the beginers tutorial but when i get to the step of importing i follow it exactly but when i replace the geometric data container it replaces but has no effect.  Help please

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 12:54:55 pm »

Are you hitting commit and fix integrity?

What are you trying to make also and which version of SimPe?
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 01:50:51 pm »

I am trying to make a female mesh outfit and yes i hit fix integirty and commit and i am using simpe 0.58.1.29278 also i am using wings 3D oh and it doesn't even show up in the preview for simpe
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 04:19:28 pm by Black Sabbath » Logged

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 06:04:35 pm »

Unless things have changed I believe because of the animations tied into the body/clothing meshes you are going to have to use Milkshape.
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:43 pm »

ok i will get milkshape

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: