Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:36:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 hacks I'm desperate to have!  (Read 4257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
love247_jo

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2008, 10:07:24 am »

1- a hack to make custom food appear in the restaurant menu, of the restaurants not owned by a controlabe sim.
like in BV hotels? when you order room service, all the custom food are there.

2- a hack to let young adults have normal jobs in college, and home businesses in their dorms or houses.

I would be so happy to see them :happy8:

"Everything REALLY Happens For A Reason"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 12:59:31 pm »

Ancient Highway already have the college mod for both Young Adults and Elders to maintain their jobs without age discrimination. It's been done and here is the link to pick it up. I was told that it is a good alternative to give YAs more job choices while they're in college.

Custom food. What kind of custom food did you have in mind? Squinge made a few jointly with Morague to enable custom food to show up. Firefly at MTS2 also made custom food appear that would normally only be bought at food stands in BV.

Let us know what kind of food were you looking for.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
love247_jo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:16:16 pm »

Thank you for the first hack Smiley

about custom food: We all download custom food to allow a sim cook it as a new choice in the fridge...
and we can change the restaurant menu if it is owned by a controlabe sim to add them.

but if a sim goes to a nightlife restaurant for example, all he is gonna find is the origional sims restaurant food....

so,I want the custom food to appear in these restaurants...i don't know if its possible

"Everything REALLY Happens For A Reason"
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 10:23:18 pm »

My impression is that the maker of each of the cc food would need to enable each of them for your request, I doubt a global mod can do that.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:33 am »

I will have to agree with MissDoh about the custom food and their appearance on the menus whether it be for home or for restaurant. You will have to ask the creator of your favorite custom food to see if the food can be enabled for restaurant use.

Otherwise, we don't do custom food requests.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 02:03:32 pm »

MissDoh is correct.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 05:18:23 pm »

Thread is now closed. Haven't heard any more from the OP. I am assuming that the OP found what he/she was looking for or resolving.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: