Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 10:24:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wolf Family Legacy~Upadated 10-11-08~Chapter 4 up!!!  (Read 10550 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2008, 07:52:07 pm »

Hello! My Name Is Maddie, After Reading Astral's Legacy story on the Avalon's I decided to write my own (It Isn't half as good as hers though). I am sorry if the pictures aren't amazing or my Grammar isn't good. I decided to do this legacy just for fun. Please comment-I LOVE comments! Anyways thanks for reading! Oh and Asha is Astrals GORGEOUS simmie!!!!
                            CHAPTER One

Hello, I am Asha Wolf. I have a Long story behind me, I used to live in a place far away nestled in the forest  I lived with my parent and a small community of other people like us, they where wear wolves, now we weren’t like the pathetic wear wolves you see downtown there a joke! We where real wear wolves I'll save you a nightmare and I wont tell you what I mean. Our whole community struggled with our magical curse. We where ruled by the Wear wolf king and his wife who live in a palace that loomed over our houses- the modern Middle Ages. Anyway At age 16 I knew I wanted to cross the border and live among the humans (If a wear wolf crosses the boarder there powers are lost) of course that would mean sneaking away from the king and leaving my family-my life but on my 20 birthday I made my way out my window, on a moonless night all I could rely on was my night vision but even that would be lost at the border, Well you get the picture I am here now and I am ready to start my legacy!

My tree!

When I snuck Out I also brought along my best friend-My dog Misty. She hopes to carry out a legacy of her own too.

Here is my "Home" I bought the grill with the last of my starter money and it doesn't even work!-rip off!

I decided to go to the spa, not only because I can satisfy all my needs there but I am starting to feel depressed at my empty lot

When did coffee get so expensive! Gosh! Who has that kind of money??...don’t answer that

Never Mind about the coffee, Look who just walked in, he is kind of cute! minus the creepy old lady though.

Asha: Hey Hot Stuff
Griff: Hey..

Asha:..Ughh yeah I guess I like gold
Griff: gold..Goooold

Asha: Ahh what are you doing you old PRUNE! We where just talking!

Griff: You are Hot,Hot,Hot HOT!
Asha: Hmm..I thought you would think so

I excused myself from talking to Griff and snuck behind the guy at the coffee shop to make some hot dogs, he didn't even notice what an Idiot!

Hi random person, no feel free to sit with ought to asking be me guest.

Griff has me talk about money-related things alot..I wonder is his passion is Fortune..Hmm.

After I took care of the rest of my needs I walked to the place across the street, since Griff left I thought it wouldn't hurt to look some more.

So I was at this game place and I started playing the piano when a CAT came up and started moaning, my wolfy instincts came over and I stopped playing and growled at it
Blonde Lady: Hahahahah, did she just growl at that cat?

Asha: you lost your self a legacy place

Blonde: NO Please uggh *growls* I like growling at cats too!

I left the Game place half because of the annoying blond and half because it was late but when I got home It was light again!--I am SO confussed..And Tired..

I woke up in great pain, I slept through the entire day which should be night, but since I can apparently time travel when ever I go somewhere I slept through the day where I was really at the spa but I was sleeping-HOLY CRAP I AM CONFUSED!

Asha: Oh Hey Griff..Umm what up?? Ohhh..SURE I'll go downtown with you at the Hub..yeah I heard it’s climbing the charts too. Meet you there!

Will Griff and Asha hit it off? Will Asha ever find out about her time traveling powers? Stay tuned next chapter to find out!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 11:55:42 am by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 08:22:37 pm »

Chapter Two

Me: Hey Griff

Me: Umm..I guess I like rockets why-Hey WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE!

Besides our differences things started heating up...

I even went in for the first kiss when all his ugly non-legacy material friends where standing around-I really like this guy.

Several Hours Later

After about several hours of just making out and not setting a foot on the dance floor Griff had too go

I sold the broken grill and got a cheap bed- Griff came over to my lot over the night and left me with a napkin holder, ketchup and Mustard with a note that says "I saw this and thought of you" well umm..Thanks?

Ahhhhhhhh

Hey look-I got a job! Sweet! It was the highest paying job choice so I snagged it!

When I got home that night I was able to get a cheap bookshelf and I asked Griff to move In with me and he said yes! 13,000 dollars! That will put a roof over our heads!

Except Right after that my carpool arrived again *sigh* these hours are going to kill me!

When I got Home I saw a House. An Actual house, I also found out Griff is a Mad Scientist! Wow, but the house thing creeps me out just as much as the time traveling does. How did this even Happen! 3 hours ago all I had was a bed and a bookshelf!

Another thing is that Griff had a makeover! I was so overwhelmed with love for him right then and then, I want to get married to a man that can make a house and His Hair grow in four Hours! so...

I proposed!. WE ARE NOW ENGAGED!

Ahhh..I love double beds!!

Will Asha and Griff be able to finish the house? Will Misty Find a lover too? Stay tuned to find out!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 01:09:00 pm by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 08:27:25 pm »

There Will be more of Misty next chapter!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 08:32:12 pm by LouieLove » Logged

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 08:33:19 pm »

How do I change the Title?? I want to Put Chapters 1-2 next to the word Legacy

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 08:56:04 pm »

Great start. Aren't legacy's a lot of fun at the start.

You have to edit the title in your very first post in order to show you posted updates.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 09:00:48 pm »

Thanks!

"You have to edit the title in your very first post in order to show you posted updates."

Okay, I will try-thanks!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 09:02:19 pm »

Thank you! Yeah it is fun!

I tried that it wont let me click on the title to change it!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 09:54:06 pm »

click edit post, then "go advanced" Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 10:03:51 pm »

Ohhh Thank you!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 10:10:48 pm »

*SQUEAL*  I love it!  What a kick to see my own simmie starting off your legacy - so very cool.  I love the 'ugly non legacy material friends' and the growling at the cat bit.  And Griff - or whatever his name happens to be- it's different everytime - cleans up VERY well, as you can see.  He looks so goofy in that maxis getup that I was literally in shock how handsome he can be.  And a Mad Scientist!  Woot!  Can't beat that!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 10:18:54 pm »

nice!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 12:17:57 am »

Thanks everybody!
Oh, And Griff is a mad scientist but His Life Long Want is to be a mad scientist and he doesn't have unlimited Joy or what ever-which I want every single one of my sims too have-what should I do?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 01:07:55 pm by LouieLove » Logged

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 03:50:49 am »

Louielove this legacy is cute and funny!  I enjoyed her confusion on having a house built in 3 hours!  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 09:11:56 am »

Well that's a freaky coincidince - my founder's mate was also a mad scientist with a LTW to become a mad scientist.  So I had to have her quit her job and then take a science job again.  She started a couple of rungs from the top (use the computer, not the paper - if you take a job from the paper you'll start much lower on the ladder), but since she had all the skills she moved back up pretty quickly.

Okay, it's a little early for me, as I've only had one cup of coffee so far, but what's unlimited Hoy?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 01:07:12 pm »

LOL sorry I meant Joy

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: