Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:20:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wolf Family Legacy~Upadated 10-11-08~Chapter 4 up!!!  (Read 10223 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 01:10:20 pm »

with a permanant platnuim(sp?) aspiration, you know

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 01:22:28 pm »

Oh - LOL!!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 01:36:59 pm »

This is weird I took a bunch more pics but there not in the N001 folder *gulp*

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 01:54:19 pm »

wow I am smart-Never Mind but do you have to keep all your pic in photbucket-because I cant download anymore

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:51 am »

Wow that was way better than i expected... yea yea i think most legacies are boring actually. But this one had me grin, so yea.. Go You! Smiley Great legacy, and i hope you update sometime soon

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 01:58:27 pm »

Oh wow, I didn't actully think some one thought it was funny :-) I am bad at creating humor in stories..I will update soon I have 2 chapters worth of pics but I have been sick and I need to focus on the 400 essays my english teacher assigns per week :-( She says she is preparing us 4 high school next year but I have my doubts.

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 05:03:01 pm »

Yay update! Anyway Sorry I have not posted In a while school keeps me bussy :-) anyway I am debating wheather or not to re-download Inteeninator I would not mind quads or triplits down the road..hmm anyway
                              Chapter 3

Me and griff went shopping today, It was mosly to get rid of griffs horrid 70's outfit though but also my pants are feeling a little tight lately..I wonder why

Griff: Argh, Do we HAVE to have an Heir wall?
Me: Well, of cours griff and I know you are just grumy because you are not founder now PAINT!
Griff: oh, Grr If ypu where less gorgeous It would be easier to be mad at you..
Me: If I had a penny..

Griff suprised me with a wedding ceromony, I was a little mad because of all the money that was lost but If it means being with griff forever, I don't mind.

YAY!!! I AM MARRIDE!!

The only bad part was the quests, He invited all of his ugly none-legacy material friends, but I hardley noticed them at all.

Aww how sweet the girl in the purple is toasting to griff, they must be friends

Okkayy, she toasted a second time...I guess they where BFF's in college or something

Third time, seriously this girl needs a life

Freak!

haha while me and griff kissed she took a Looooooooong sip of champaine(sp?)

After the wedding died down I relized with half sad hlaf happy realization that I was pregnant, I was overjoyed I had griffs baby inside me but, can we afford this?? I don't want this legacyto fall befor the third generation!

I am a little worride about griff, he really wants to be a founder of a legacy so he is making it his responsability to find a wolf-mate for Misty, He is outside all day..
Griff: Hello cutie, how would you like to have puppies with misty
As you can see he is rushing it when he wakes up in the morning he runs outside mumbleing something about the "wolf" part of the wolf legacy cannot be forgotton.

I'm getting big!

Whenever I need griff I know where to go, outside at least he hasn't lost his sweet personality.

Ok, griff has gone to far he is letting the wolve's IN THE HOUSE, It is very unsettinlng, Misty doent even know half these dogs!

Griff: Good misty you will be an exelent mother! I will pair you up nicely

Griff: What a great party that was!
Me: I know, we are finally Hisband and Wife!

HEY EVERYBODY I GOT DEMOTED!

Luckily griff was not too occupied with the dogs to notice me giving birth! and the new member of the family is............

Beautiful baby boy Caleb  Wolf, He has my skintone and eyes! He is the perfect start of the Wolf family second generation, but the heir..Mabey.

Sorry for the little pics, they where all I had!I also apologize for any spelling or grammer errors! Oh, and sorry she Is not preg when she get demoted I forgot about that...sorry
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:19:50 pm by LouieLove » Logged

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:47 pm »

Question: I am wondering if there is anything you can download to make your sim have a certain gender? (I wont use it on the legacy though)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:19:48 pm by LouieLove » Logged

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 07:14:34 pm »

Grrr, Griff has asked Bubo the wolf 2000 times to try 4 puppies with Misty (all relation ship are at 100/100) and bubo goes up to misty they bow down playfully then the just STOP! WTH!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 09:38:56 pm »

I wish I could help you, but I don't know much about the wolves.  I don't understand why it wouldn't work.

Cute chapter.  The first baby!  Hooray!

Don't you just love it when sims open their arms wide and announce that they're home - even if the just got demoted, LOL!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:05 am »

LoL, I know

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2008, 09:40:39 am »

Cool update!  I think the wolves or dogs have to be friendly before they will mate.  Also if one of the wolves, dogs, cats  is too old they will not mate at all.
If the person asking the pet to mate doesn't have enough friendship points with the pet they won't do it either.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 12:26:05 am »

Thank you every body!-My game is working out SO WELL! if there is a sims God..he has done me SO WELL!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 02:28:25 am »

Chapter Four

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

Asha: Hey babe, why are you calling from work?
Griff: Oh, you know I just found out how to bring back the dead, and I was rewarded 55,000 dollars for it- but other than that not much...you?
Asha: umm..Nothing much I guess Caleb is crying non-stop though
Griff: Okay, well see you soon
Asha: Okay I Love you
Griff: I love you too

Uragggggg so stressful- wait 55,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Griff came home we discussed what we will do with all this money and we came to an obvious consensus-Remodeling time!

Ok this will be our permanent pallet, it is almost done, we need more rooms obviously that will be taken care of when more kids start coming and we need to fix the balance of the front door but if we can build hoses in less that a day I'm pretty sure we can do anything.

Since we had a nice house and we did not have to worry about money for a while, we decided to add another option for heir.

It worked

I got my first bump when Griff was at work so I walked out of the house to show him, rather than tell him, He was happy of course and for some reason I kissed his hand. He acted like it was well, like I did some thing much bigger he was really into it. Nine months will kill him.

Griff: Ughh...Okay step by step ahh I feel the burn!

It is hard to be pregnant, I wandered out of bed into our new kitchen and I forgot what I came in to do..wait what was I talking about again?

Caleb has learned all 3 fundamental skills already, we are so proud

Griff: FINALLY!!! After all that hard work they finally agreed to mate YES!!!

That dog smells so bad

Caleb grew up; he looks so much like his mother, even the pucker lips...aww how cute....But he has a perfect personality he is outgoing, nice and Active but he lacks cleaning skill, which is ok I guess.

Caleb: Look mom, I should be heir because I can do a head stand!
Asha: Umm...good job honey but there is more to being heir than that
Caleb: crud

SOME people give flowers after the first date-I got this a napkin holder-so beastly, and It will stay on this counter forever and ever!

Griff: Hold still will you
Asha: Well I'm sorry the baby is kicking
Griff: We are never going to finish this you know
Asha: Never say never honey now paint

Griff: There is your portrait Asha
Asha: Yes, thank you so much baby!

Being a child is so different; I can run, move and JUMP!

Caleb: OH BOY! My first day of school is going to be awesome!

Oh boy, Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

YEAHHH!!!!

Caleb: THAT SUCKED!
Bus Driver: only 18 more years’ kiddo
Caleb:...

Caleb: I feel so bad for my future sibling
Me: Why?
Caleb: Mom, everyone knows the first born get to be heir
Me: Don't count on it kid

Me: Wow, Griff did you see that man outside today he was kind of cute
Caleb: hehehehehe
Griff: Well, thanks honey thanks a whole lot

Second Generation of the wolf part of the Wolf family legacy is HERE!

Three Puppies Rosco, Dakota and Grey, yes Grey wolf.

Caleb like Dakota the best.

Griff: So many dogs...*twitch*
Asha: Hey, we should have gotten fish!

Caleb: Argh, mom I don't WANT to do Home Work
Asha: Would you like to be heir?
Caleb: Yes...
Asha: Then eyes on your work!

Then it was FINALLY time!

Her name is Isabella, and she looks exactly like me, so much for diversity.
Caleb: YES!!!!! Finally the war has begun!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 12:01:42 pm »

Sorry for the sucky update, Like I said I am bad at catching humor on sim's :-(

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: