Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:06:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wolf Family Legacy~Upadated 10-11-08~Chapter 4 up!!!  (Read 10211 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:20 pm »

Louie you are good at catching humor I enjoyed it.  Louie why don't you make your pictures a little bit bigger?  They are a bit small and hard to see.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 02:23:57 pm »

Sucky update?  I think not!  I giggled through the whole thing - I thought it was enjoyable and quite cute!  I think you did a great job at not only capturing humor, but coming up with clever things to say.  Nice job!  Smiley  By the way Caleb is beautiful!!  What a gorgeous face he has.  I can't wait to watch him grow up.  I hope you plan to continue, because I'm enjoying this.

If you want bigger snapshots, you can go to the camera options in the control panel.  Select snapshot size 'large' - it looks like you're using 'medium'. Wink

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 04:57:19 pm »

Oh, there are bigger sizes? thanks for telling me! My game went wrong though, Caleb got into privite school but wont wear his uniform and It doesn't show up on his job box thing..

Thank you so much for commenting vickylougrl and Astral Faery!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:47:26 pm by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 06:27:52 am »

Hehe, this in funny:)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: