Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:15:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Toddler Twins Live Alone!  (Read 8985 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Ella~

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2008, 09:09:08 pm »

I Had a lady with twin girls, She Married a rich Millionaire above She moved upstairs and her toddler girls are still living downstairs with only the butler to look after them WTF happened?
Wembeley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:15:59 pm »

Wow, that is a real problem.  If you want to play this family still I would use a cheat and age them, move them in with mom and then age them back down if you want them to still be toddlers.  Myself, I find toddlers a pain and always age them to child.
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:29:26 pm »

Wow, that's strange. Did you not add them to the little pop up that comes up when you're combining households or something?
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:38:37 am »

Just move them out of the apartment and into the one with mom. Easy peasy, no cheats needed. Next time when marrying a mom with kids when the menu pops up that asks who is moving with the mom, make sure that the pictures are moved from left to right with teh "add" button, before you hit the check. Just like with parties. Smiley I have messed that one up a couple of times myself. LOL

Toddler - The other white meat.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:50 pm »

I am surprised the game allowed her to move out without her children!  Did you have the butler selectable at the time so he looked like he lived there or something?

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
~Ella~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 04:21:51 pm »

No Box to ask me to add them comes up just the mother moves out. I didn't have a butler either so they were Alone, It's happened twice now but only on Apartment lots, Regular house lots work fine
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 02:04:26 pm »

You can D/L a hack from Simlogical,then enter the mothers new family and move the twins in.
You'll have to use a teleporter hack.
I'll try to give you a link.
Here it is:
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Downloads/Sims2_Teleporters/TeleporterShrubPlus.zip

It's a schrub,called Teleporter Plus,you'll find it in the garden section.
Click on it when in the mothers apartment,click on the family name,teleport them there one by one then chose Move in...
and move them in.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 12:20:55 pm »

It's actually better to get a more up to date version of my teleporter if you have Apartment Life

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: