Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:46:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien Abduction  (Read 3583 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
niceb2u

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:47:20 am »

I would love to have the mod that would allow alien abduction for females again. Thank U Much and Welcome Back !
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:45 am »

This has been looked into. Check back here for any information on this. And please state your latest EP when you make a mod request. Thanks!

Anyways, I suggest using Carrigon's Get Abducted Enabled mod (not exact wording but close enough for you to find at her site). Hers worked fine if you want to direct your Sim to get abducted off both cheap and expensive telescopes.

BUT her mod may be redundant because with TJ's Abductions - Higher Odds, there is NO need to direct your Sim to get abducted by using the Get Abducted option on the telescope. My Sims get snatched up by the aliens fairly regularly on the expensive telescopes. I haven't tried with the cheap telescope yet, but I will definitely report my findings in awhile. Prolly not anytime sooner, but I will post my findings.

Anyways, as for this mod you want to know about, I will run a test on a female Sim I have in mind and report back. Should be compatible with AL because it was clean with HackDiff.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:16:30 pm by Comicalmuse » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:56 pm »

I second the request because female sims don't come back pregnant.

~Erin
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 05:17:25 pm »

By the way, I just noticed one thing. You haven't mentioned what your latest EP is, and -which- mod from here needs to be looked into for a possible update.

The one I have is a random female pregnancy only mod. My female Sims will either come back pregnant or not, whether it be almost every time or every other time or not.

Erinmblair, I did say that I will post my findings back after I verify they work. I will test two mods related to only females and see how they fare. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 09:04:15 pm »

Okay, I ran tests on the following mods from this thread:

AlienPregnancyFemaleEnabled: Works. Got pregnant every time

RandomAlienPregnancyEnabled (random male/female pregnancy): Works. Got pregnant after the 3rd abduction. This applies to both male and female Sims

RandomAlienPregnancyFemaleOnly: Works. Got pregnant after the 4th abduction.

Do NOT use GetAbductedEnabled or GetAbductedEnabledCollection or GetAbductedEnabled&Random. None of these mods work for both FT and AL. These mods are unnecessary since you could use a Abduction Odds mod or similarly named mod from TJ, Carrigon or someone else. My Sim got abducted at least once per night using TJ's Higher Abduction Odds mod.

You just had a streak of bad luck with your Sim not getting pregnant. Keep trying.

Thread is now closed. If you still continue to have a problem with any of the mods I mentioned in bold, please open an inquiry in the Mod Help Section.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: