Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:34:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ups And Downs Of The Sawyer Family  (Read 2990 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chelsey151

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:59:08 pm »

I have this thing where if i have an idea, i have to write it down straight away, so pictures will come soon, i promise. So my first story, comment, whether good or bad, thanks and enjoy! The picture's aint that great but they'll get better, i really wanted to focus on the story.

CHAPTER 1

INTRO

"Erin, can you please tidy your toys and came to the dinner table please, your food is getting cold!" I yelled for what seemed the 20th time.

"Don't worry love, we can always heat it up." My husband, Bradley, spoke up in his laid back voice.

"But that's not the point though is it? I have spent almost 2 hours making this meal and the least you could all do is sit at the table and eat!" I snapped back. Bradley gave me a 'Why are you yelling at me?' look, while Serena looked a little hurt.

"Oh, i'm sorry sweetheart, ignore me, just a bad day." I sighed, kissing my husband and daughter on the head. Just then, Erin strolled in.

"Sorry mom, was playing dolls." She yawned, doll tucked under her arm. I swear she was turning into her father by the day. She was so laid back and care-free!

"It's alright Ez, sit down." I planted a kiss on her soft-cheek.

Right, let me introduce you to my family.

My name is Charlie Sawyer, and im 29 years old.
Yes, that is a little young to have twin 7 year olds. But, although they were not planned, i love them more than life. (Just to clear it up, Erin is sitting with Charlie and Serena with Bradley.

I was only 18 when i met my husband, Bradley, my first proper boyfriend.
He was the son of my mom's work friend and we instantly clicked. Then, just a year later, he proposed to me. We were at my 19th birthday party, infront of my entire family, I have no idea what he would of done had i said No, although i never would have.

We married a year later, when we had saved up enough money, just a little ceremony in the back garden, our family around us. But then it got complicated.

I fell pregnant 7 months later, and i though nether of us were ready for a baby, but i could feel our baby growing inside me, and i knew we would love it. Or should i say babies. We were at our 3 month scan when we found out i was carrying twins. I was scared obviously, but Brad seemed to think that 2 babies would make us whole. And i soon warmed up to the idea.
We wanted to keep the sex's a suprise, but both of us just wanted the babies to be happy and healthy.

And they were. Our daughter's were born just minutes apart, perfect little things. Erin Camella(Meaning Peace) and Serena Rosetta(Meaning Sunshine). They were the most perfect thing's i had seen in all my life and i knew i would love them forever. Erin had her father's olive eyes and my light skin tone, Serena and her bright blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. Little gifts from heaven.

And motherhood was perfect. The girls were so quiet and peaceful, they would just sit there smiling and giggling away as i pottered around the house, cleaning and cooking, serving dinner for Bradley when he arrived home from his job as a Assistant chef. I had decided to quit work to look after the girls, as i didn't want to be one of those mothers who lets some one else bring there kids up, like a nanny. But i decided that when the girls were old enough, i would enroll them into daycare and maybe get a part time cleaning job.

And i did. When the girls were 2 years old they started daycare and they loved it. I did get a job, just for the extra money.

The girls grew day by day, and then i soon found out i was pregnant again when the girls were 6. We were delighted at the thought of a new little addition.

But then, when i was 6 months gone, and we had found out we were expecting another little girl and decided on the name Elisia, i miscarred. We were devastated.

And now a year on, we still haven't gotten over it, the reason i am snappy and down. I found myself arguing with Brad, somthing we never did before. It is fair to say our relationship has suffered. And i do hate it sometimes, that i don't pay enough attention to the girls. But that will change soon. I promised myself it would.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:36:56 am by chelsey151 » Logged
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:07:15 pm »

Great I love it!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
chelsey151

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 10:50:25 am »

PIC'S SOON!

CHAPTER 2

Little Princess's

"And princess Serena Rosetta and Erin Carmella lived happily ever after, The End.

I closed the book silently and turned to look at my own little Sleeping Beautys. I had missed spending time with them so much. Lately, Bradley had been dealing with the girls, making their tea, ironing their clothes and helping them with their homework, but now i finally felt like things were getting back to normal. We started taking the girls swimming after school, and i loved to take them shopping with me.

I kissed each of them lightly on the head and tucked them in.

"Sleeptight angels..." I switched the lights off and closed the door.

"Did they get to sleep okay?" Bradley asked when i arrived down stairs.

"Great, is the game on?" Thought i didn't need to ask as the TV was roaring.

"Yeah, but i'd rather be with you." Bradley switched off the TV as i curled up beside him.

He kissed me lightly on the lips and carried me too bed.

"Mommy, mommy...." I heard a small whisper outside the bedroom door.

I checked my clock, 7.00am.

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?" I asked as i found my little girl shivering from head to toe.

"I feel cold...." Serena was sweating and shacking.

"Oh sweetheart, you have a fever, come on lets get you to bed."

I grasped her clammy hand and pulled her along, into her room and back to bed.

"Mommy will get you some medicine, just let me check on Erin." I patted her head.

"Ez, up you get it's time for school."

"But mommy im tired..." She yawned. She could be so lazy!

"Come on breakfast time. Serena's poorly so she's at home today."

"Oh, but mommy, im ill too!" She coughed a very fake cough and sighed.

"Nice try Erin, dressed please!" I laughed as she dordled over to her wardrobe. A mini bradley!

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:45:12 pm by chelsey151 » Logged
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 01:17:54 pm »

I give thumbs up! I wonder whats up with Serena...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: