Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:15:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Knowledge is Deadly (Winner: rachel631)  (Read 17032 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2008, 04:23:12 pm »

Prof. Bipin Corundum; an intellegent Indian scholar of the natural world, not to mention that he is Mrs. Ethylene Peacock's new suitor. Calm, caring and acute, he is a perfect match for her. Especially with his advocation for bird species which is Mrs. Peacock's great interest. Almost everybody is more than happy to welcome him to Tudor Close. As the day goes by, that number makes a steady decrease. For Prof. Corundum has a sneaky, carefully plotted secret up his sleeve. Afterall, with all his cleverness, he may unfortunately prove that...

VICTIM:

Prof. Bipin Corundum

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:28:37 am by Cluedo » Logged
rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:33:31 pm »

Sounds cool.
Am I allowed to play this one or....?

:worship:!I LOVE MY SIGNATURE!:worship:
:-P:-PSO COOL ISN'T IT??
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:48 pm »

Everyone is allowed!
rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:23:19 pm »

Okay! I'm gonna guess.....

Lol joke!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 07:10:24 pm »

Sweeeeet

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 04:23:58 am »

Ack! I cannot believe I went away for a week and mystery 2 has already been solved! I'm back now, though, with my pencil and paper ready. I love cluedo!

PS Well done Rock Star, and well done Cluedo!
rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 12:23:09 pm »

Thanks Reachel.
I love cluedo too.
I even have the PC game called Clue Classic!

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:06 pm »

Awesome! I've played that one before, but I also have a better PC version called Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion.

Here's a poster of it:

rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:03:39 am »

Cool, I want that!! Where can I get it?Huh?

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 07:26:38 am »

Oh a lot of websites sell copies of it. Ebay does too. Just type the title into Google and see what pops up.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 10:02:14 am »

Would it be inappropriate to ask where you got the windows in that picture of the mansion? I want zem. Cheesy
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 01:26:50 pm »

So, post! Post, cluedo, post! I can't wait to get into this mystery!(hopefully I'll win this time, hehe)

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 05:55:31 pm »

CuriousSimmer,

the windows are from here:

http://www.parsimonious.org/furniture2/build/k8-Woodcutter_Build.shtml

Zorom, I shall start promptly! Wink
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 09:29:42 pm »

Tudor Close
April 29th, 1911

LIBRARY- 8:45 AM

Tudor Close had been shut up for a quite while, and a good reason why; it has undergone certain renovations that were seen fit to be done. Some sections of the house that the owner, Mrs. Ethylene Peacock were looking tad too drab for her liking. Therefore, changes were in order, and Mrs. Peacock had recently come into a certain fortune made on good investments. It had been a stellar year for her indeed, thus she had the means to improve her home.....and take a long-term exclusive trip to India due to her zest for exotic living. Now she was ready to open up her house again, and also open up a surprise waiting for all her friends.

It was morning and Mrs. Peacock was socializing in her newly refurbished Library with some her her usual company. Her American niece, Miss Daisy Peach sat beside her talking about all the exciting things she had accomplished during her absence. Mr. Andrew Slate-Grey, happy to see his friend Miss Scarlet, was busy painting a quick portrait of her. He loved people and loved painting them. Scarlet loved being painted. A mysterious companion of Mrs Peacock, Madame Antoinette Rose stood by the window waiting. She started out as Mr. Peacock's French secretary, but after his death, she became a bit of recluse and took up a very strange hobby. She was also known to be a bit friendly with Peacock's brother, Professor Nathan Plum. Despite her title, she was never known to have a husband.

Miss Peach was just finishing up her story she was rhapsodizing to her Aunt.  

"Well anyway as I was saying Auntie, I saw every single ol' relative of mine back in Louisiana. They were all so kind and supportive of me and my calling.   They tell me that I'm best dancer on this side of the planet! Course, not a single one of them knew I could dance until I told them. Still, it's the thought that counts."

"That's nice dear," Mrs. Peacock replied uninterested, though smiling, "Well, I'm certainly excited for the day. It's been too long since I've lived in my beloved home, and there is so much to be happening today."

"Yes," Mr. Slate-Grey agreed, "You said you had a surprise for us."

"That's right Andrew, I do," Mrs. Peacock confirmed, "I'm sure you all have been looking forward to what it will be...."

"I certainly have," Slate-Grey answered back, "Charla and I have been guessing on what it could be..."

He suddenly snickered lewdly to Scarlet.

"...Remember?"

Scarlet returned a knowing smile in return. She didn't wish to wreck her pose.

Suddenly, Mme. Rose spoke up. Something had grabbed her attention....

"There's is a man outside. What is he doing in the Gazebo?"

Mrs. Peacock smiled.

"That will be him."  

She got up, and left the room.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 05:28:12 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 02:24:50 am »

Oh yess! First update!
I can't wait to start the guessing!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print