Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:28:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Knowledge is Deadly (Winner: rachel631)  (Read 16371 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2008, 05:25:33 pm »

heheh

His skull was bashed in, so I thought of something heavy, like, say a wrench.
And Prof Plum had good reason to be annoyed at him. And he was using the wrench.

Why do you want to know?

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2008, 06:29:26 pm »

Well, I was just curious because...

This takes Professor Plum off the list...

....along with the Wrench...

..and the Lounge.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 05:25:21 am »

xD

ok. The Lead pipe, Cap. Brown in the library

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2008, 07:17:01 am »

This may sound a bit left field, but...

Mrs Peacock, with the candlestick, in the library?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2008, 10:11:46 am »

Zorom....

rachael631...

At this point, now that you guys are getting closer to the final answer, I definitely recommend some interrogation with the suspects.

In the meantime, consider this extra evidence....

"Vell now, what else iz there to ze story...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DINING ROOM- 9:30 AM

"Mrs. White, that meal...it was rather funny tasting," Miss Peach commented.

"Would you care for seconds?" Mrs. White asked, "The second time around always tastes better..."

Miss Peach grimaced.

"No...thank you." She replied.

Then she paused.

"Is something wrong, Mrs. White?" She asked suddenly, "You don't sound...your perky little self this mornin'."

"Oh nothing is wrong, miss," Mrs. White replied, "Except....that pompous, piece of fraudulent cow dung is going to marry the missus and I'll be expected to pander to his intellectual hiney."

"What!?" Miss Peach replied shocked, "Why would he be fraud?"

"Money..." White replied, "That's all he's here for. Mrs. Peacock's money."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUNGE- 11:12 PM

"Reverend?" Miss Peach asked as Rev. Green entered the room, "What are you still doing here?"

"Oh, I was...just looking for somebody...." He replied.

"Who? Auntie?" Peach asked, "I just passed by her at the stairs. I had to tell her some awful news..."

Then she noticed the Razor in his hands.

"Why are you holding that, Reverend?" She asked, "You don't shave, do you?"

Green's face turned red.

"I actually can't remember why I picked it up..." He admitted.

"Perhaps you should give it to me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBRARY- 11:20 PM

"Halt you!"

[size=18]

BLAM!!!
[/size]

The figure spun around.

"Do you require anything sir?" Mrs. White asked, suspiciously.

"No...err...sorry about that Mrs. White," Mustard replied, his face turning red from ear to ear, "Quick....let's get out of here. There is somebody coming..."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:17:27 am by Cluedo » Logged
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2008, 01:49:15 pm »

Mrs Peacock, the razor, in the library,

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2008, 01:56:02 pm »

Time to search the library, methinks.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2008, 03:02:46 pm »

yethinks right.

And i would like to quiz Ms. Peacock.

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2008, 04:30:59 pm »

Actually, for some reason me also thinks to ask about Mrs Peacock, with the globus, in the library. Is that somewhat closer? The description of the body (as shared by you, Zorom!) renders this somewhat easier :-)
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2008, 04:51:44 pm »

Mrs. Peacock + Lead Pipe + Library

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2008, 05:22:40 pm »

To interrogate a suspect, you must actually pose a question and I'll provide their response. You can ask anything. Something related, something irrelevant, something off colour, something funny...etc.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2008, 05:49:41 pm »

Zorom...

LouisLove....

rachel631, while that seems like a suggestion, the way you worded it, I can't tell if it's a suggestion or speculation. Get back to me on it please. Smiley
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2008, 04:53:42 am »

Yep, it's a suggestion. Mrs peacock, library, and globus. Because I make out that it can only be one of two answers now.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2008, 06:26:34 am »

Well I can now reveal that the body had been dragged from the Library...the Globus was found smeared with blood....but as for the perpetrator of this fowl crime...it was indeed Mrs. Ethylene Peacock!

"It was many months ago we met in India. I was vacationing in Calcutta to get away from the renovations in my home when we both crossed paths in the hotel. His grace, his intellect, his charm. He was simply so dashing that he swept me off my feet! Professor Bipin Corundum. if it wasn't his name alone, it was his passion for the wild that I found irresistible. What's more, he was more than accommodative to allow me to accompany him on his exploits into the jungle to study the species of birds. It was simply a dream come true for I love birds. Darling, graceful creatures, much like I found him to be. After months together, there was no question about it. We were...to be married. Hopefully, to someday continue our pursuits for the wild birds of the world.

However, it was no sooner that we joined together back in Canada that my heart and dreams were cast to the wind! How did I come to realize this? Well,  I was with Colonel Mustard when we heard voices happening in the Ballroom. As soon as he gone in to have a word, I listened at the door. It was Bipin's wonderful voice, but it wasn't the wonderful man I heard. Something wasn't....like him. From that moment on, my suspicions about him reluctantly took flight. I couldn't believe he would behave like that!

Later, when we went to bed, I was prepared to forget how he behaved earlier on, but then he left me alone when I told him that I had a spare of the book I wrote lying about. Something seemed strange. He cared more about the book than me. Therefore, I felt only right to go downstairs and check up on him. On the way, I passed by my niece. That was when she told me....he was a fraud! I couldn't believe it....I wouldn't believe it. But then, it all seems to click. Back in India....I gladly did all the research. My knowledge on birds was vast! With his charm, he led me to believe that he was doing all the work all along. I was....a fool to be taken by this con-man!

Then I realized...I wasn't going to let him leave my heart. I had to KILL him from my heart. He had...to die. First I went to the Study to gather something to take for the awful feeling I felt in my stomach. However, the horrible feeling helped fuel my hate for this man. Besides, I saw the Globus first....waiting for me on the mantle....

From then, I acted fast. After Clifford and Mary exited the Library, I saw him go in (Clifford didn't see him, thank God. That would have been nasty). I waited a minute or two, before I gather myself and entered the Library myself. Sure enough, he found the second copy I left him. I knew he'd be smart enough to look for the book in the Library. He wasn't smart enough however to realize that I had found out about him. It was now only a matter of seconds.....

The Globus felt primed and ready in my fist as I lifted it over his head....

....and in no time flat, his head exploded all over the desk! I didn't expect that. It was quite a gruesome sight. Unfortunately, I didn't leave enough time for myself to clean up the mess after I dumped his body in the Cellar. It's too bad he didn't take the years to become a REAL professor. Those brains on the desk might have been good for something...."

Congratulations rachel631! You cracked the case of Knowledge is Deadly and won the game of Cluedo!
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2008, 12:47:42 pm »

Ace! I do have one question though... why did Mrs White hate the Prof. so much? I never figured that one out...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: