Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:56:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference between the insiminator and the Inteenminator?  (Read 2962 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Christy1077

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2007, 06:20:57 pm »

I'm not 100% sure that I can ask this question here. However I am just curious about the differences. I know teens can get pregnant with the inteenminator, but I'm wondering what else it does, and if it's okay to have them both installed in your game. I'd also like to know if the inteen has the same options as the insim such as wardrobe adjuster, etc Cheesy.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 06:22:13 pm by Christy1077 » Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 07:47:57 pm »

Though the two are very similar in name, they are quite divergent in function.  InSIMenator is rather like an all-in-one cheat, whereas InTEEN is more specific and limited in function.  Both are quite complex so it is almost impossible to reduce the similarities and dissimilarities into a blanket statement.  It is best to read the descriptions offered by the mod-makers, rather than rely on the unlikely chance someone might be able to differentiate the two (especially since most players are not really that knowledgeable about the subtleties, and often confuse the operations of the two).

It is safe to have both installed - but please, read the information and disclaimers!  really, everything you will need to know is contained in those all important first posts.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Christy1077

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:41:46 pm »

thanks  for your help Cheesy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:36 pm »

Check my siggy.  Wink

Pages: [1]