Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:53:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fae's Story  (Read 4348 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:03:29 pm »

Prologue

Fae Parker was an only child who lived in a rundown part of town with her mother, Maggie. Sadly, Fae didn't see her mom much, because Maggie was at clubs drinking the whole night, and in another persons bed in the morning. Even though Fae had disapproved of her mothers job, she knew that she only did it so they wouldn't be on the streets, homeless. Fae had definatley preferred living in their rundown, cheap trailer rather than the streets. Besides, Fae's school life already sucked, so why let it get even worse? Even though she had no friends at school, there was something about her, that even if she was paying for groceries, people would stop and stare at her, almost as if in a trance. However, Fae was missing a very important ability that was needed for survival in this town: the ability to make friends. From day one in school, Fae had tried to make friends with everyone, but no one wanted to be friends with 'The poor kid'. Even though Fae was sure other kids were poor, they stayed away from her, almost as though she was a horrid disease. Even youngsters at the park, where Fae had hung around after school, usually to think, would avoid her, and their mothers would grab their hand and walk off whispering and occasionally glancing at Fae. Fae was a bright girl and knew, however what her problem was: her mother. Maggie was well known in the small town, and gossip travels fast. Almost everyone knew what she did at night, and therefore kept their children and themselves distanced from the strange Parker family.
       "Crappy people, don't they know I just work to earn money? Hell, I'm just a middle class person! What do they expect?" Maggie would sob, after a few drinks of beer, "Whatever, Fae you don't need them. Not like you could get a friend, with that brain of yours. You think you're so smart." During these outbursts, Fae would usually stay away from her mother, shutting herself in her room and read to her hearts content. Reading was Fae's relaxation, her comfort even though Maggie didn't approve. She'd just roll her eyes when she saw her daughter read another book, and put it to the back of the bookshelf. Even though reading about life was her favorite hobby, Fae wasn't particular;y fond of her own life. However, this is only the beginning of Fae's story.

(Pics coming soon, I promise!)

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:21:22 pm »

Nice Job!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:31 pm »

I like this!  Poor Fae hope she can leave town when she is old enough.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:57:00 pm »

thanks for the feedback, guys.
Vickylougrl: Ha, yeah she leaves the town...eventually. In about 6 updates, yeah. Right now, I won't say how. heh heh, Im evil.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
magma067

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:39:27 pm »

i really like it, im getting pix together so i can make my own story, about a male sim based on don lothario

:tongue8:Tay Tay and Roxi are BFFL
Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live
Nobody ever said you had to be nice, it's just the right thing to do
:tongue7:
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 08:27:04 pm »

Thanksyou for the comments! As for the pics, the prologue only has two pics, that's ok, right? So, in a moment I am gonna go play the Sims and get pics for the prologue and first chapter and upload them to either photobucket or imageshack...

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 11:15:57 am »

um when I went to take pics on the lot it crashed...so sadly, this story is canceled, maybe I can recreate them...I dunno, it's canceled for now. So thankyou, commentors, readers!look for my new story

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 08:49:56 pm »

aww.. Calico that really stinks maybe since there are no pics up you can pick up the story in a different lot.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 08:59:24 pm »

yeah, I've been thinking about that...sadly I'm sick right now (sore throat) so maybe I'll do that when I'm better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: