Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:29:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: **BIG UPDATE-FULL SET** Hand Painted Skintone  (Read 31839 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 03:57:59 pm »

Quote from: Sparklietrails;1415546
Could you, *gasp* perhaps make a pale, version?

Sure, won't be as hard to make a pale version as the darker one was. I'll just dig up an older version that was much paler and re-work it a bit. Should have it up in no time...:smile:

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Sparklietrails

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 10:28:08 am »

Thank you! It's gorgeous!

About CAS and BS. Bodyshop has different lighing than CAS. It's much darker, there is a way to fix it, over at MTS2 there is a program bodyshop mechanic. Once you download and install it, you can get custom lighing and poses, but I haven't did it yet, although I'm itching too.... :love7:

:notsmili:
Sparklietrails

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 10:28:23 am »

About CAS and BS. Bodyshop has different lighing than CAS. It's much darker, there is a way to fix it, over at MTS2 there is a program bodyshop mechanic. Once you download and install it, you can get custom lighing and poses, but I haven't did it yet, although I'm itching too.... :love7:

Sparklietrails

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 10:29:43 am »

About CAS and BS. Bodyshop has different lighing than CAS. It's much darker, there is a way to fix it, over at MTS2 there is a program bodyshop mechanic. Once you download and install it, you can get custom lighing and poses, but I haven't did it yet, although I'm itching too.... :love7: But, you have to download the lighting and poses separately and install them...

Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 01:07:39 am »

Wow now this is a nice set of skin tones that look just amazing.
I know how you feel about flaws and when I try to fix my flaws I seem to make it worse.
I believe this set is just amazing as it is.
Thanks for all your dedication and hard work.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 08:05:54 pm »

Love the skins. Thank you.

I have a question about the dark skin. Is that linked to a BodyBuilder mesh so it's "showerproofed?"

I've downloaded it, but have yet to try it out.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:38 am »

All skins are linked to the maxis default body shape, but feel free to link them to any body shape you want.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 06:50:57 pm »

Hi guys! I'm working on a mix-and-match default set for these skintones right now. There will be a choice between Peach and Pale for S1 and Tan and Between Tan and Medium for S2, plus Medium for S3, Dark for S4 and Alien for alien default (S5). You should see it go up in the next day or so.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 01:27:33 am »

Cool beans, let me know if you need any other choices for tones. I'll be uploading a zombie tone likely after the Creature Feature 2 contest is over.

Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 10:09:13 am »

For anyone looking for defaults of my new skins, here's the link to Engram's newest post. Thanks for the hard work in converting them to default.
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=97500

Lyndale

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 06:19:18 pm »

I just had to say how much a specific aspect of these skins appealed to me. Close up the details look like an oil painting yet the greatest pieces of art in the world are oil paintings. What looks patchy close up, actually looks perfect from a distance. I love these skins, they are awesome. I'd love to see other work you've done, non-sim related
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: