Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 05:22:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: three more mod requests  (Read 3530 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dbgtdude

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:01 am »

first, I want to thank you for making me my spellcasters mod.  i appreciate all the hard work that went into making such a mod

my four mod requests are as follows:

1.  make the butler able to be replaced by a female teen/ya/adult (choice) just like your babysitting mod

2.  make it so that children can visit other apartments like teens and adults can

3.  if at all possible, SOMEHOW vastly reduce or eliminate altogether the casting time required for spellcasting.

4.  if at all possible, create a genie lamp that functions identially to the one in Freetime, but without needing freetime installed.

thank you in advance for these mods if they are indeed possible

oops!!!  i originally requested three mods, but then remembered the fourth one i wanted.  heh heh heh...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:20:28 am by dbgtdude » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 02:08:42 pm »

Please read this post rule #4 Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
thedom98

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 05:44:39 pm »

The first two sound like they would be good mods but the other two sound like crap lol impossible with the genie thing and the spell casting thing would be also hard to make because animations would be altered if spell casting quickness was altered.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:10:01 pm »

dbgtdude,
Please request only two mods at a time. I'll forgo locking your thread and burning you in burning pitch just this once. Tongue

thedom98,
Please keep the rude remarks to yourself, okay? What you may think sounds like crap may not sound the same to others. Don't make Aunty Jenna mad, mmmk?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
dbgtdude

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:56 pm »

heh heh heh....oops.  guess that goes to show what happens when you post at 4 in the morning.  can't count, forget rules (sorry Squinge)  please don't burn me!!!!!!!   (couldn't resist Comicalmuse)  as for the mod requests, if you can only do two, please do the first two.  the others would be nice, but are really just for my tastes.  the first two, in my opinion, are needed desperately.
thanks again for considering and hopefully doing these mods
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: