Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:18:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dresser Question  (Read 1018 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chowhound213

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:34 am »

I am new to Sims 2 have been playing for about two months and I really love all the stuff you folks have made over the last 3 years or so. I hope to be able to contribute some items soon. I am still learning to recolor modify standard stuff and am a long way from doing my own messes but I hope to someday.

That being said I have downloaded tons of clothes from all over the place and my main family has a dresser full of clothes that I now want to clean up keeping a few outfits for each person in the house. Right now messing with SimPE scares me to death so that is out. What I was thinking of doing is dressing them in standard clothes then take out all the custom clothes out of the game temporarily. Reenter the game without the custom stuff in the game and check the dressers to see what is in them. Since the custom clothes are gone will they disappear from the dresser? Will this affect all the other Sims that don't live on my lot, meaning will their clothes change to stock Sim stuff? If I put them back will they come back into the dresser.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:47:50 am by chowhound213 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: