Insimenator.org
April 20, 2018, 06:58:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squinge's Mega College Pack - Apartment Life - NEW INFO: 11-26-2017  (Read 127149 times)
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2009, 12:02:59 am »

using this hack, when i had my teen sim grow up from the regular birthday cake, she aged into a young adult instead of adult. is this supposed to happen?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2009, 02:16:02 am »

Yes, it is supposed to happen for your teen to age up into an YA from a birthday cake. Did you use Squinge's birthday cake because it is supposed to be a standalone clone of the actual birthday cake bought from Buy Mode and should not override the original cake.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Kazzandra

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2010, 06:43:03 pm »

I also just had a teen grow into a YA using a Celebration stuff Birthday cake. I do indeed have the YA cake but that was not the one I was using.  huh
So does this mod change it to where the default is that teens grow into YAs, and the YA Cake keeps them from doing this? I read it the other way around, then.
I then used Simlogical's Cake and the sims aged into a just about-to-die elder! I paused and aged her down into an adult, and then pondered what the ramifications of that might be, and then quit without saving.'
I only had a handful of sims that geographically live very near to a college so I thought it would be nice if they could live with their parents and commute to school. I'm hoping I can figure out proper use of this hack.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:14:59 pm by Kazzandra » Logged
grammapat

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2010, 08:42:41 pm »

Downloaded Mega Pack; have question about aging from teen to ADULT. Read instructions to mean that the special cake had option to age-to-adult, but it does not.  After reading last few posts, I tried just letting a teen age with NO cake - they aged to Young Adult. So, how do I have a teen age to adult? And then how to make them be OK with not attending college, the apple? I tried letting them (via differant ways) age to YA, then use cake to age to adult (without using apple to "start class"), but they have memory of college. What I am trying for is ageing from teen to adult, with no college, and no whinning about it. Also am concerned that - whither they went or not, whither they actually completed or "graduated" before completed - all skills become maxed! Is THAT supposed to happen.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 03:40:11 pm by grammapat » Logged

Remember to breath. And look up.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2010, 02:26:52 pm »

You can also use Sim Blender from Simbology to age your Sims to a certain lifestage or even age them down. The birthday cake works for me, but sometimes I don't want my teens to age up to YAs and just use Sim Blender to age them to Adults instead.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Charityq

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2014, 10:07:54 am »

The HDCU brings up a conflict between this and Pescado's nouniprotect.

File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - College Study TEST
Group ID: 0x7F327BCE
Instance ID: 0x00002028
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Hacks\nouniprotect.package
\downloads\Hacks\CollegeInteractionsOnAnyLot.package

Does one of them need to load last or are they incompatible?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2014, 08:46:06 pm »

It doesn't necessarily mean they conflict, just that they alter the same game behavior; however, if you are having a problem, I would try running your game without one of them and see if it fixes the problem.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Charityq

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2014, 07:34:07 am »

I was having a problem with Sims studying from home not being able to use the bookcase to research. Loading this hack after Pescado's seems to have fixed that, but I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't overwritten something important.
MilanBizic

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2014, 05:53:00 am »

The mod is great. But I noticed 2 problems . Young adult Sims can't throw a gradutation party after they graduate and second, college influence actions are not enabled in this mod,for example a YA Sim can't influence someone to write his/hers term paper or  to do an  assigment. is there a way to fix this?
lessawesome

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2014, 08:38:51 am »

i'm new here, how do I download this? huh
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2014, 09:24:56 pm »

i'm new here, how do I download this? huh

Go to page 1 of this post for instructions and the rar or zip files.

Sims by Dasi:

LilSister

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2014, 06:51:09 pm »

Thank you for the update  YAY

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Jenna's Hench Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2014, 12:32:26 am »

You're welcome Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
equivocado

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2016, 04:27:10 am »

There is only one zip for download, where are the other mods? :/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2016, 05:57:29 pm »

Have you opened the zip file? They're all in there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: