Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:26:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone else miss new content for BB?  (Read 3228 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:48 am »

I find myself missing any new development of stuff and mods for SBB, HBB & Neanderthal.  I find myself searching through posts, looking for sightings of BeosBoxBoy & Marvine.  I watch BlooMs section intently, hoping for something new for Neanderthal.  These three talents revolutionize my game!  I actually enjoy my male slim Sims more, now that there is diversity in male bodytypes in my game.  I don't currently use the SBB mesh, because Marvine had not finalized the detailed feet for that mesh prior to, going missing!  I know that these talented creators have real life to deal with, just like the rest of us.  I sincerely appreciate their sharing of these creations.  And I miss the on-going evolution!  I just wonder if anyone else does too?
godfather187

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:31 am »

Here I was beginning to think that I was the only one who was missing items for the sbb and hbb mesh. Thats why I haven't said anything till now. You know how sometime sequels can run there course to long, I though that bb have too. But Im not alone. Thank you for bringing it up.
Mahjong-a-saur
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 02:26:15 am »

I Too look for more HBB, LBB, SBB, and BB things now... Now i must look every download site made to look for them...
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 04:50:39 pm »

Marvine left the community for Second Life and no longer creates for it. From what I have read of BBB's blog site, he is in very ill-health, not to mention precarious health, so I don't think those two will be putting anything more out for the body shapes in question. I'm sorry, but that seems to be the way things will stand for the future. Rather than encourage any more speculation and out of respect for the two, I am locking this thread. Not out of being mean, but because they deserve better than gossip and such.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: