Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:59:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Put your clothes back on! mod request  (Read 3588 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the evil writer

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2008, 02:47:09 pm »

Squinge, thanks again for the move away from the dresser mod, it works wonderfully. If you have time, I have another request.

Is it possible to make sims get dressed in their everyday outfits after whoohoo'ing/trying for baby? They love to wander around in their underwear until you force them to get dressed, and I can't imagine what their neighbors think! I know there's a mod that makes them get dressed after sleeping, but it doesn't work on non-sleeping getting out of bed...activities.

my specs:
I have all eps except BV and AL installed (I also don't have teen stuff, h&m stuff, or kitchen & bathroom stuff, if that matters), and the FT version of inteen & the autonomous lovebed, inteen version, which allows you to say what sims should be wearing when they get INTO bed, so I'm not sure if it complicates things. I'm about to install your FT version of Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit too.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:16:38 am »

Well, you can download zipped files with an extension ending in either .rar or .zip. Those are the ones you want. Several sections have mods or custom stuff you can look at and pick to download.

When you download, make sure you download a file to the desktop (screen with icons linked to programs you use). That's the easiest place for you to find the file and unzip with a program like izarc, Winzip or the like.

Then put the mod into the Downloads folder in the following location if you have XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

Make sure the mods go into that folder and nothing else unless there are directions to install them elsewhere.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: