Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:36:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pants Outfits for Rengal....  (Read 4646 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anji4062

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2008, 09:25:21 pm »

Ok, I have several pants meshes for RenGal...but none of them have a fat/preggy morph to them.  ChopperChic and the folks over at FannySims have a few meshes that are perfect, other than they don't have fat/preggy morphs.  I was wondering if you might be able to update them so they have all morphs.  I'm more than willing to ask for permission so that you don't have to do that, cause I know you're busy filling requests for everyone.  And I'm sure making cool stuff for yourself too.  Just lemme know if this is something you can do, and I'll ask for permission.

Thanks!!!

Angie
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:17:34 pm »

Sure, as long as the original creators is ok with it Smiley Just post the links here so I know which ones you want done. That would be great if you can ask them hun, I would save me alot of time. I have (I think?) 9 requests right now not finished, lately I have had little time to work on them between the thousand dr visits I have had to go to lately (I had a car accident last month and it really messed up my back & neck). Not that I am complaining, the pysical therapist & chiropracter have been working on my back and it really has made it so much better (almost painless now).

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
anji4062

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 03:49:32 pm »

Man, I had no idea that you'd been in a wreck recently.  That sucks, I'm sorry about that.  I'm glad you've been able to get some help for your painz.  

I'd be glad to get permissions first.  But I'll make sure i do that before bothering you with any links.

Thank you!

EDIT:
Ok, I just sent Chopperchic a message, but it doesn't look like she's been on in quite some time.  And Franny Sims site is offline.  As is the forum.  So, it looks like you won't have anything to do for me for a while.

*sigh*
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 04:25:53 pm by anji4062 » Logged
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 06:06:53 pm »

Thanks hun. I know Chopperchic has been really busy lately with RL, but she might check her pm box every once in a while so dont worry Smiley She is a sweet heart and I dont think she would mind, but we will wait on her. I am not sure about Franny, I think she has some meshes here in her section, maybe there here?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:17:56 pm by MixdCrysy » Logged

anji4062

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 07:00:36 pm »

Ok, I'll go and check out her section.  Thanks!
anji4062

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 10:38:30 pm »

Yeah, Franny has a "no change" policy.  But she did offer to convert some of her meshes to have "fat/preggy" morphs too.  So, I may not have to pester you after all.  Though, it still would be nice to have Chopper Chic's mesh "fixed".  It's the one I use ALL the time.  And she must still be really busy, cause I haven't heard anything from her.
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 08:23:34 am »

Once life gets a little less busy I am sure she will come and check her box.... she may have already had plans for the fat/pregg morphs for them. Its ok hun, you are no bother at all Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: