Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:13:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf Leader Request  (Read 2702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gamblor

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:45:51 am »

Hey Squinge when you created the no friends needed to become a witch I was wondering if it can be done for the wolf leader so I can choose to be a werewolf when ever I see him.

Another idea I had is since he rarely shows up in my game (hint! hint!) if he can autonomously nibble my Sim if he comes close to him because basically I see no logic in trying to be friends with a cursed wolf with glowing eyes. So basically it's two requests in one.

#1 Autonomously Nibble a Sim with out having friendship needed.

#2 Show up a little more often.

Just a heads up Pesco has a wolfwatchers mod and was just wondering if this will conflict with if it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:29:03 am by gamblor » Logged
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:21:24 am »

Hey Squinge not bumping this request but just wondering if its in testing or not. If it can't be done please let me know. I forgot to tell you I have all EP's and SP's.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:26:59 am by gamblor » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 01:57:14 am »

The mod you're looking for will fit the bill in what you want the wolf leader to do. Check out Summon Wolf Leader.

Read #7 and #14 in the Please Read This Before Posting thread about bumping up your thread and not being patient to wait for Mr Squinge's response. He has a lot of stuff on his plate right now to deal with.

Thread is closed now. If you have a question or a request, do so in either Mod Help or Mod Request Section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: