Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:18:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Idea.  (Read 6077 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2008, 07:40:59 pm »

Ok, if I do this story, it'll probably be my first. The basic plot is about a kid (maybe 11-12 years old, I dunno yet) who gets bullied at school because of her clothes (she's poor, maybe poorest in school) her mom (a clubhopper who ends up at another house in the morning, won't go into detail) and basically because of her lack of popularity. She's known as the loner, and one day an accident happens (I haven't decided what happens to her mom yet) but she's sent to live with her dad and step sister and mother, all people whom she's never known. Along with your opinion on the story, it would help if you could suggest some names, too. (I suck at names). Please, be honest! Tell me if you love/ hate the idea. :smile:

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 03:30:41 am »

That sounds like a good plot. By the way, I can suggest two names.One for the kid: Fae (insert last name). And for the title : The Life of Fae (last name).
The accident could be that the mother is drunk and gets Raped and Murdered ( I'm just evil lol.)

:worship:!I LOVE MY SIGNATURE!:worship:
:-P:-PSO COOL ISN'T IT??
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 11:04:00 am »

Quote from: rock-star;1405971
That sounds like a good plot. By the way, I can suggest two names.One for the kid: Fae (insert last name). And for the title : The Life of Fae (last name).
The accident could be that the mother is drunk and gets Raped and Murdered ( I'm just evil lol.)

um...i like everything else 'cept for the rape and murder part. it might cause some trouble on the site, and i dont want to start a fight.:smt120 but thanks anyway. ALSO, I got a bit of writing done! WOO I DID A SENTENCE! >.< But yeah, when a paragraph is done then I'll put it up here.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:35:19 pm »

It won't get you in trouble, trust me. I've done it - not so much the murder (yet), but definitely the rape. As long as you don't go into too much detail you'll be fine Smiley (Not that you have to go along with that of course, maybe she just died in a car crash?)

Sounds like an interesting story anyway Smiley

No requests please
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:06 pm »

Quote from: Calico;1406331
um...i like everything else 'cept for the rape and murder part. it might cause some trouble on the site, and i dont want to start a fight.:smt120 but thanks anyway. ALSO, I got a bit of writing done! WOO I DID A SENTENCE! >.< But yeah, when a paragraph is done then I'll put it up here.

I'll be waiting.
NOTE: You can do rape and murder in a story on here. All you really have to do is just tone down everything to a PG-13 level. (I've seen a few stories on here featuring them.)
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 09:45:33 pm »

i like the car crash idea, i have to start over though. my comp shut itself off. oh well, practice makes perfect. =)

rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 10:22:17 am »

So, do you like tha names then? and did you use them???

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:29:08 am »

yeah rock-star i used the names, and btw everyone i typed up alot so far in Word Pad, but still haven't created my characters -sigh- Anyway, here is a preview:

Fae trudged off to school, she didn't know why she even went anymore. It wasn't like kids were dying to be friends with 'the poor kid'. She just got the same insults day after day, the teacher never noticed and if she did, she wasn't scolding them.
     "Oh, look who it is! It's Fae Parker, or should I say Fae Pauper. Where'd your mom get those clothes, eh? A dumpster?" Fae's classmate and enemy, Arabelle Perez's voice rang out behind her. Fae closed her eyes and continued walking, ignoring Arabelle's constant insults and her friends cruel giggling. Ignore them, ignore them. Fae thought as she walked faster, she was now almost running. She didn't understand it, why did she get picked on almost constantly? Not that she'd wish this cruelty on anyone else, of course, but she wanted it to change. Ever since third grade, which was four years ago, Fae had received the same treatment. Her eyes welled up with tears, and her vision became blurry. Don't cry and give Arabelle something else to say. Fae told herself sternly. She brushed her dark hair out of her face and kept walking.
      "Fae! Fae, wait up. Oh, how rude, girls I think that Fae thinks she's too good for us! Well she could suck that thought back up, I don't hang around with poor people. Oh yeah, Fae, when my dad's bored he'll, like call your mom. She's too wasted to know what she'll be doing with a man, a classy man anyway." Arabelle snapped at Fae. One of Arabelle's friends sniggered, and so did the other girls. Fae felt her cheeks go hot, and she knew that a tear had escaped. Arabelle rolled her eyes and scowled at Fae.
        "Oh my God Fae, you're sooo pathetic. Even if your mom didn't get drunk every night you still wouldn't be a part of my group. Fae, you're so pathetic that it's pitiful. I mean, look at you! Poor, your hair's a mess, no makeup and you're sobbing." Arabelle said between clenched teeth. Fae ran faster, the tears were flowing now and she couldn't stop them. It was still early, so Fae sat by the curb and sobbed. She sobbed for herself, her mother and her whole situation in general. Why was her life so hard?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yep, that's the preview! I leave you with this as I shall go type up moar

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 01:38:12 pm »

Oh snaps, middle school drama.
I'll get the popcorn started.
rock-star

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 04:41:43 pm »

Oh, I like it so far.... your so talented.
By the way Rock_J? Can I get some of that popcorn??

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 04:59:49 pm »

haha Rock Justice...buy a whole lot of that popcorn. you'll be needing it, trust me. and rock-star, thank you im glad you think so. Anyway, this is good news for everyone waiting on this story: I made the characters! So the prologue and chapter one shall go into Sims Stories very soon! (by soon i mean in a few minutes)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:54:54 pm by Calico » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: