Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:09:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: no autonomous shop collection EP8  (Read 23307 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 01:24:31 am »

Thank you SOOO much for this one. VERY annoying to be trying to run a business to have cheap visitors playing instead of buying.

EDIT: I didn't want to double post but I hope my edit will be read. Anyway, I had this mod, which I am still grateful for and had no problems with it. But I have noticed the last couple of days that I have been working on one of my businesses that I have been getting A LOT of waterballoon fights to annoy me all over again. Is this due to the new pack, Mansion and Garden? Is the mod outdated now or am I having a different problem? I really hate the autonomy when I'm trying to run a business.

It doesn't appear that my edit in my last post has been read, so I am quoting it to see if someone can answer it. So is this mod outdated by M&G or am I having a different problem?

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 06:55:16 am »

If you have another mod that does the same thing - no autonomous water balloons for example, you will want to remove that mod in question and see if the problem is resolved. If not, use HCDU to check for other conflicts.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 12:23:07 am »

I have no other "no autonomous waterballoons" or similar other than this one. I know it worked prior to M&G, but I can't recall if I had installed any hacks before that that could be causing this one not to work. But the HCDU didn't reveal any problems. So I'm stumped right now. I would prefer this mod to any others as it includes many annoyances in to one.  Sad 

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 11:55:59 pm »

This mod prevents the prank water balloon not play water balloon fight.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: