Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:21:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No auto weather reactions  (Read 4298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyboo123

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:50:16 am »

I loved this mod and can find a updated version to it and it's still as annoying as ever, if not more.

I have seached all post's in this section and i either can't see for looking or there isn't a update for it! :-(

Squinge good to see you are back, i've really missed your mods and couldn't play the game without them! Thanks for simming again! xx:angel::worship:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:44:43 am »

There is a mod already released to address the issue you described, and it is the mod I use personally. It works fine up to AL.

Go to Simwardrobe and click on Sims 2 to the left. Choose Fixes and scroll down a bit to select Seasons Fixes.

The name of the mod is No Reacting To Rain or Snow. This mod will stop the Sims from stopping what they're doing to react to either rain or snow.

Mr Squinge may not be able to do this as he already has a lot on his plate at the moment. Thread will now be closed. If you have any question or have another request, feel free to open a thread in either the Mod Help or Mod Request Sections.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: