Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:01:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnancy  (Read 9633 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
willy444

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:40 pm »

how is the preganacy goingto be
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 10:18:02 am »

I don't think we will know until the game comes out!

Char
xxx

faerie_rhiannon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 04:31:09 pm »

I've heard there are going to be more interactions with pregnancy, but nothing on what those interactions are yet.
Grig 32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 09:00:48 am »

According to the blogs and the wiki pregnancy is supposed to be a good size more detailed - such as sim mommy going to the hopsikal (as my little sister put it) when she's gonna have the baby

Other than that it shouldn't deviate too far from the original TS2 formula
DollyLlama

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:10:58 pm »

According to the blogs and the wiki pregnancy is supposed to be a good size more detailed - such as sim mommy going to the hopsikal (as my little sister put it) when she's gonna have the baby

Other than that it shouldn't deviate too far from the original TS2 formula

About dang time they made it a little more real.

All though I will confess, as I am with child again, that my belly DID NOT pop out like it does in the Sims when you go from first trimester to second. No word yet if spaghetti eating has produced twins. *LOL* So far it looks like I'm just incubating one vs. my sims. Smiley

Contest Lover
         Second Place in Miss Wild West
*~*Currently in: Best Bride Spring 2008 w/ Ceridwyn Douglas*~* And Picture Perfect w/ Bronwyn McDougal*~*
CynicalSim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 04:49:10 pm »

Having babies at home is quite real. lol!  I've had two planned homebirths and would never voluntarily go back to a hospital to birth again.  Shudder.   Grin

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
                        Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
                   Our Angel: http://sids-network.org/fp/jacob.htm
leonandrews

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 07:32:57 am »

it cant be totally realistic, after all they will have to keep it PG rated, unless the interesting and yet graphic details of pregnancy are under that banner... but I heard hospitals are definitely a factor, whether its mandatory or not.. we'll see
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:06:48 am »

Having babies at home is quite real. lol!  I've had two planned homebirths and would never voluntarily go back to a hospital to birth again.  Shudder.   Grin

Me either! I've never had a home birth, as I've only had one baby... But, in the future, if i do have more children, I am not going back to the hospital!  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
weth1995

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 10:20:46 am »

I heard that they will go to the hospital...here is an article i found about pregnancy on snootysims.com

- Pregnant Sims get few days of paid rest from work and fathers will get few days after the baby is born.
- You can have the baby at home or at the hospital. The father can take the mother to the hospital, but she can go there alone too. They go there walking, by car or bicyle. No ambulance.
- Sims that were happy during pregnancy have babies with better traits.
- You can announce pregnancy to others, feel tummy and talk to tummy.
-Pregnancy is still three days, regardless of life span.
- Preggos can visit the hospital for 'Medical Advice'.

I am really excited and I hope I helped. If you want to no more about the sims3, go to http://www.snootysims.com

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall i forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times? Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."
weth1995

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 11:31:47 am »

Hmm...I cannot find any! I have looked and looked and I absoulutly CANNOT find any pictures of the sims 3 pregnancy. I have read about the pregnancy but NO pictures?? Have any of you guys seen any? If you have, can you give me the link? Thank You so much!

and also, I will do a little poll!

Do you want the sims 3 pregnancy to be WAY more releastic? WHy or WHy not? thanx!

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall i forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times? Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."
Dory

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:07 am »

I read on another forum, reported by someone who went to the creators camp, that the pregnancy would last 6 days now - but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

I like the idea of being able to announce it to others.  I always thought that should be an option.  Especially for those sim ladies who want to surprise the father!  With the new personality traits, this could work out to be great.
maniac19642003
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 06:06:26 pm »

Kotaku.com posted an article about pregnancy in games. The Sims series was a big part of the article and it even contained the first pregnancy screenshot from The Sims 3.
Check it here: http://kotaku.com/5149307/knocked-up-a-look-at-pregnancy-in-video-games

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 06:16:39 pm »

Finally! That's something that always ticked me off! "Oh I can't go to the mall in my condition!" Pffft!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:03 pm »

found this today -Alala Sims-http://www.alalasims.com/ they have some pictures of pregnant sims from sims 3.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 09:35:48 pm »

Merging this with the topic that already exists on pregnancy in Sims3

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: