Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:02:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help! My facorite family might be messed up forever!  (Read 4789 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:14:51 pm »

OK, so I was reading the directions on how to make new NPC's and Walk-by's and the person that wrote the directions wrote to empty the characters folder, so I did but then all my Sims were gone, even my legacy family, and I love them dearly SO I exited and I pressed "Undo" and all the data went back but know the toddler can act like an adult (flirt,kiss) and she is floating the child can do the same and Is also floating the dogs are not on that separate bar thing where they show a head shot and it is the two bar distinguishing between  
if you are a human of pet. Anyway the dogs are floating and are all distorted and none of them think of each other as family-the don't even know each other! please help me!:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
cantresist17

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:22 pm »

I know this isn't much help, but did you backup your files?
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 04:43:21 pm »

No but I pressed undo delet

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 07:18:40 am »

good grief, whose directions were you following?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 12:37:01 am »

Quote from: amc462000;1426269
good grief, whose directions were you following?

I'm with you there. Those are some hopeless directions!

Sounds like the OP's only option is to clone the families they want to save.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94489

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: