Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:50:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eliza LaLonde  (Read 2308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Daba

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2010, 08:51:56 pm »

I'd like you all to meet Eliza LaLonde, my very serious knowledge/fortune Sim. All of her free time is spent either giving financial advice on the computer or staring through her telescope. It's no wonder that she's currently dating an alien, Alastair Sanc (who I will be putting up for download when I get around to packaging him, ha). Of course, how you play her in your game is totally up to you.

While I try to make my Sims as versatile as possible, I've found that she works best as a more serious Sim. Change her hair, eyebrows, eyes, or all of the above and make her look completely different. She even looks good as a boy, if that suits you.

If you use her in a story, movie, or even just your game, feel free to send me pictures. I'd love to see how you're using her!

All custom content copyright their respective creators. Please don't take credit for her!

Here's how she comes packaged: Very simply with a base game Maxis outfit and hair.
I have all expansions plus IKEA, Teen Style, and H&M stuff packs installed.

.:: DOWNLOAD ::.

* elizaFLOORjpg.jpg (62.73 KB, 680x555 - viewed 23368 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: