Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:26:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Squinge  (Read 2605 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HulaDancer

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2008, 01:07:06 pm »

I understand if you will not be interested in doing this, I'm not even sure if it's your "cup of tea" lol but I was hoping you'd consider attempting this? I am running a gym in my game, and it would be nice to have a stereo that is only used for yoga, a stereo that will get everyone to do yoga in that room? If not yoga, then maybe something else that I can have the instructor teach the students, like how to dance/tai chi/you get what I mean..I believe I've seen something a lil bit close to this before, but I do not think it is compatible? I have all eps and all sps?

this is Danielle, signing off.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:27 pm »

I think Tai Chi is about as close as possible to Yoga, but I don't recall if a Sim will automatically perform Yoga or Tai Chi with the stereo on.

Can see what Mr Squinge will say about this. I think it may be within his skill range, but never know what he can surprise us with. =D

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:41 pm »

Please do not post links to questionable mods at a questionable site, especially when that site is called "Pay Sites Must Be Destroyed" booty/pirated stuff site.

Let Mr Squinge determine whether he can do this mod or not.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: