Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:58:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Logs Help!  (Read 7944 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 08:13:40 am »

I second Squinge's idea.

Also, you may have been running out of RAM, Janis2005

System memory: 1024 Megabytes total, 128 Megabytes free.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 01:16:38 pm »

I have been getting a phoneline controller error, it started causing an error and resets my sims. I stopped using debug (thinking might be problem) but all it did was stop the error but still continues to reset sims when every I click on something.

* ObjectError_E001_t6.txt (111.99 KB - downloaded 120 times.)
* ObjectError_E001_t31836.txt (102.92 KB - downloaded 113 times.)

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 01:25:21 pm »

I've noticed the same exact thing happening to me. But only in lots made before Apartment Life.

For now, you may have to keep playing all your lots in testingcheats mode. The next time the "phoneline - error" pops up, hit delete. Do not delete your sims if his/her names pops up, hit "reset" again.

Hopefully someone else (or Maxis) has been able to resolve this indefinitly.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 01:34:39 pm »

I know that error all to well. I just cant make any phone calls to go anywhere. And it seems to only happen in AL lots, appartments and homes, and cell phones. Im Checking my hacks to find anything with phone in it. DU to the errors I havent played in almost a month.

Janis2005

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 06:12:30 pm »

OK. I`ll try testing cheats. I think perhaps my computer won`t take anymore RAM. I`ll check with my friendly computer genius neighbour, but I have a horrible feeling a new computer will have to be found. Oh well, Christmas is on the way, perhaps my family will pool their resources!
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 10:33:27 pm »

Quote from: Janis2005;1450436
OK. I`ll try testing cheats. I think perhaps my computer won`t take anymore RAM. I`ll check with my friendly computer genius neighbour, but I have a horrible feeling a new computer will have to be found. Oh well, Christmas is on the way, perhaps my family will pool their resources!

I have a new computer and I still get plenty of errors. It my not stop but it couldn't help. I have 300 ddr ram and it doesn't make a difference. Still can only have 2 sim invites.

violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 08:11:34 am »

:smt120Phone error fixed, new error and clitches occurring.

Now I get a

Error: Problem executing script (AttractionScore): Run-time:
(none):0: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:

And:

Error: Missing Action String in table.

My new clitch:
I now have a problem with my sims not being able to go to a community lot in a nother neighborhood.
When the call for a taxi; the taxi picks them up but comes back to drop them off with out ever going to the community lot.
My sims can't use a car because the car takes them but never loads to the community lot, and acts like they just left for their job.
If my witches want to fly it resets them. They go outside but the don't leave.

* ObjectError_E001_t245070.txt (98.02 KB - downloaded 756 times.)
* ObjectError_E001_t182401.txt (117.83 KB - downloaded 118 times.)

Janis2005

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 10:56:04 am »

:sad4:I tried the testing cheats. Still no Object error..I went into an empty house,browsed through the buy catalogue and after placing three objects,(the categories vary every time) the game seizes up and I get the message Application has crashed and will now terminate. This is the problem I have been having since day one and still no other logs apart from Audio Errors and AppErrors. I think it must be a RAM problem, so I will try and buy some more Ram before I attempt to play this particular expansion pack. Thanks for all of your help everyone.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 12:40:13 pm »

Quote from: Janis2005;1451196
:sad4:I tried the testing cheats. Still no Object error..I went into an empty house,browsed through the buy catalogue and after placing three objects,(the categories vary every time) the game seizes up and I get the message Application has crashed and will now terminate. This is the problem I have been having since day one and still no other logs apart from Audio Errors and AppErrors. I think it must be a RAM problem, so I will try and buy some more Ram before I attempt to play this particular expansion pack. Thanks for all of your help everyone.

I had that same problem with Freetime. I ended getting my puter fixed then after 2 times for them to repair it I was finnally able to play TS2. Found the Freetime disk and it worked fine after that.

I think the best thing for you to do right now is alot of things.

1. Download Dalphy's Download Organizer from MTS2
  Look at the list when it runs look for Hacks they will be RED, Right-click and delete files that (you think might cause the problem) stright from the program

2. I hate to say this: But sometimes if all else fails, pull out your DL folder and place it on your desktop. :sad4: Uninstall every TS2 expansions.

I found out that sometimes they work better if they are all installed at the same time, one after another.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NEVER EVER ASK FOR HELP FROM TS2 TECH SUPPORT! They will tell you that its your computer and give you all sorts of advise that will not work! They do not know anything.

EDIT
Sorry remembered that it was The Sims 2 store Beta NOT Freetime read my next post for possible fixes.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:19:09 am by violetlass » Logged

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:08 pm »

I am still having the same problem. First it crashed when I was on a custom beach lot (the smaller ones) and I thought that was the problem. But when I was on an apartment lot, it crashed again. Though this was a dowloaded apartment.
Every time it's the same error log: 'Sims 2 Exception' bla bla bla... And something about ACCESS_VIOLATION.
I posted the error log I got on the beach lot at Reflex, but it wasn't any help. It can't be my RAM, I have 3GB which is sufficient.
I do have all of my CC installed, apart from hacks. There are no hacks in it at all.

So... What now?

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 12:14:57 am »

Quote from: discowhipped;1451764
I am still having the same problem. First it crashed when I was on a custom beach lot (the smaller ones) and I thought that was the problem. But when I was on an apartment lot, it crashed again. Though this was a dowloaded apartment.
Every time it's the same error log: 'Sims 2 Exception' bla bla bla... And something about ACCESS_VIOLATION.
I posted the error log I got on the beach lot at Reflex, but it wasn't any help. It can't be my RAM, I have 3GB which is sufficient.
I do have all of my CC installed, apart from hacks. There are no hacks in it at all.

So... What now?

I myself have a 3g Ram computer.

I got all the important Expansions, installed them in order up to BV (Couldn't find my Freetime disk at the time, found it later in K&B Case), I  installed the Stuff Expansions. Then they came out with the Sims 2 Store, installs just like an expansion. Had problems with it crashing with in 10 minutes of game play. Talked to EA TS2 Tech Support the just blamed the computer. I found out that you did not need a disk to run TS2 Store. When I stopped putting the disk in to run the game it stoped crashing. Uninstall Store then reinstall it if you have it. Then it should fix it.

OR

To Fix:
Put all important file folders like: Collections; Downloads; SavedSims; Neighborhoods; PackagedLots; Projects and any other important folders (most of the other folders don't change) Put them into a seperate folder on your desktop. By Putting the whole EA game folder on desktop then putting it back will not solve the problem, sometimes the files installed there might be come corupted.

With regret to tell you, but uninstall all Sim games do a scan disks and reinstall the game all at once in order of expansion. (Sometimes when Installed out of sequence can cause problems.)

I hate to uninstall it all and reinstall but just doing that to the last expantion wont fix the crashing.

ImaniOU

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 08:09:12 am »

I am having door issues big-time.  Any apartment will come up with an error.  Looking at the apartment lots makes errors.  And I've got some funky thing about aging happening.  My game is set for the "allmenus on" so I've got the error logs.  I've tried moving all of my door hacks out of my downloads folder, updating the insimenator to the current 2.9 version and removing basically every BHAV hack.  Posting logs...holds up...

Okay, I think I got the right ones.  I ran this game for the first time last night (even though I have stacks of work to do right now) and the number of error logs stands at 54.  I gave up after trying to explore the old neighborhood and trying out the new one.  

Also, where the bleep did all my bodyshop downloads go?  Is this another AL issue?  I have my files put in folders by content and all the files in my "clothing and genetics" folder have disappeared.  Only the ones that were still in my unsorted folder and the ones I made myself with Body Shop are still in the game.  It sucks because I have to re-download a lot of files for my machinima projects.  :smt120

* ObjectError_N006_t1632581616.txt (36.89 KB - downloaded 128 times.)
* ObjectError_E001_t7200.txt (149.34 KB - downloaded 114 times.)
* ObjectError_N006_t11.txt (98.57 KB - downloaded 134 times.)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: