Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:27:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't buy clothes.. ?  (Read 2396 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
faiithx

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2008, 04:58:55 pm »

I have no idea why but when i go to buy clothes at any shop it doesn't let me. It only comes up with the option to 'browse'. It doesn't even give me to option to buy anything. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Any help is appreciated Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:35:08 pm »

Did you set the clothes as sellable? If so you may be using an older hack that isn't compatible.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
faiithx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 01:44:43 am »

How do i set the clothes as sellable? I don't remember setting the clothes as not sellable :\

The only hack i have is the one that lets you have any outfit when you're pregnant (although it doesn't work) I only have the base game. Do you think that is what it might be? If so how do i delete the hack? I have the sims2pack clean installer and Delphy's Download Organiser i just don't know how i can delete anything on either of them.

Sorry for all of the questions
& Thanks Smiley
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:11 am »

Just go inside your downloads folder and delete it.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
faiithx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:12:44 pm »

Well it seems to be gone.. Along with 90% of my downloads.
I have no idea where they've gone! Sad
Yesterday i was trying to find out what was making my game not start (it was crashing before the neighborhood menu appeared) So i was putting about 300 CC at a time in to a new downloads folder and then eventually i found out what was causing the crash, so i deleted it and then put the rest of the CC in to the new folder. I then went into sims 2 and everything was working fine. So i left it. Then today i had to restart my laptop because my internet wasn't working. So i went to play sims 2 opened it all up and went to create a new family started making a sim then noticed i had barely any clothes or make-up or accessories etc. So i went out of sims 2 to look in my downloads folder and noticed everything after anything starting with D was gone. So i went in to my recycle bin to get my old sims2 downloads folder (i just deleted the whole folder) then i clicked restore and my laptop froze and i had to turn it off. When i turned my laptop back on and went back to the recycle bin my old downloads folder was gone. So now my sims 2 downloads folder consists of about 200 downloads and there's no way to get them all back. Sad
faiithx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:41:40 pm »

Hmpphhff I'm over it..
I'll just start from scratch. Yay.

Anyways the hack's gone and I still can't buy clothes Sad
Squinge you said something about setting the clothes as sellable.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, I havn't changed any settings to do with clothes I don't think :\
If I have accidently made it not settable or something do you know how I would fix this?
Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:42:21 pm by faiithx » Logged
faiithx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 05:15:23 pm »

It still doesn't let me buy clohtes & the hack is gone.. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: