Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:22:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help but not sure where to post.  (Read 2418 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yalayna

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:49 pm »

I recently downloaded a house from MTS2 and when I went to play it I notice that the basement has a blue water like appearance and I am not sure how to fix this. Does anyone know what could be causing this and what I should do about it?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:46:56 am by yalayna » Logged

:love3: Do you think our love will take us away together? :love3:
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:56:12 pm »

Hmmm... I'm not going to be alot of help I'm afraid... but have you tried it on other lots?  Does it always look that way no matter where you put it?  And... is it water-ish or is it more like the blue we get when the object is missing (you know that dreaded flashy blue stuff?)

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
yalayna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:54 pm »

well I have only tried veronaville (the one i am using now) but I just read that some places have to low of a land terrain for basements and can cause this. I may trying to move it to higher ground or try another neighborhood. it looks like water hasn't flashed.

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 12:10:15 am »

I'd try it on another lot then - or even neighborhood. Smiley

It's likely it is just not the "right" kind of lot for a basement house.  I've found that a lot of the houses I downloaded needed to "live" somewhere other than where I wanted to put them. LOL

Good luck- hope "moving" fixes it. Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
yalayna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 02:46:12 am »

it did, i think the terrain was just to low, so I moved it to another neightborhood and voila it works fine now. thanks

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 04:38:10 am »

Yes, Verona has a high water table.  The terrain is basically the same level as the river, with just the dike on both sides preventing the flood.  But build a basement and you have an indoor swimming pool you can't swim in.  lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: