Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:08:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Objects Download??  (Read 1266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
smith080908

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:47:11 pm »

I downloaded the thing frm MTS2 that has the 200 and some odd in game objects to make them buyable and usable, such as the matchmaker's crystal ball and other rndom objects like that that are in th game but only for certain interactions.  The problem is that only 1 or 2 of them actually work and letme buy them and place them on los and such.  The crysal ball and all other objcts like that wont le me use them, but I knw they are supposed to work because I've seen people use them in stories and contests and stuff.  Did I do something wrong?  How do I make it so that all objects included in his download package work in my game?

My Strangetown love story: In The House The Men Made
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:57:44 pm »

they're just objectified (is that a word?). you can't really use them - they only work as deco.
The pictures you've seen are most likely done in other ways.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
smith080908

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:57 pm »

No, I mean it won't even let me place them on a lot, but I figured out why.  I found where I downloadedit from, and apparently it won't work due to some clash with Bon Voyage...

My Strangetown love story: In The House The Men Made
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: