Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:16:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment bills lowered  (Read 3039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thedom98

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:26:53 pm »

Hi Squinge and Chaavik, I have a request for you guys. I've noticed that the bills for apartments are so unreasonably high that the sims would be better off living in a house then in the apartment. Living in a tiny apartment with 2 bedrooms is already almost a thousand dollars or more which is completely unreasonable. I was hoping you would be able to cut the normal price of the weekly bills in half making it half the normal price. My Latest EP is apartment life although that is kind of obvious =P thanks for reading Smiley
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:37:14 pm »

We're investigating Increased Bills (Increases the total bill amount by 10) as well as another alternate version by the same name.

One of us will return with the findings. When we can do that, we won't know. Increased Bills - AL (x10) is being tested but modified to reflect the total bill amount correctly for apt, residential and dorm lot.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:34:47 pm »

Increased bills Huh?

Jeez appts are already more expensive than buying a plot and building my sims a house

I also request the reduction part preferably down to a quarter of what they are now

Oops maybe i am thinking of the wrong thing here i was meaning  lowered rent not bills
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 05:41:02 pm by Celestra » Logged

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 06:13:57 pm »

Rent and bills are two separate things for the Sims to pay for. Rent is always due on Mondays and the bills are always due on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Ah, it is the rent you want lowered. Okay, I will have Mr Squinge look into this as I am not sure how to go about that because of the many factors involved in calculating not only the rent but also the bills.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 08:51:09 pm »

lol I will check into this when I get a chance the new bills are a pain Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: