Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:20:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alien eyes in genetic, contacts, and default replacement formats.  (Read 6903 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:38:33 pm »

:director: Terms of use for these textures/recolors: These files may be redistributed via shared sims, so long as those sims are available in the free section of any site, and I am credited with a link back to my profile on this site. You may not charge money or a membership fee for my files: this includes "donation files" on an otherwise free site, and sites where my files would only periodically be free.

These files may also be shared via Neighborhood 99, so long as I am properly credited.

You may recolor these files so long as your derivative works are only posted/shared and credited on free sites as described in the preceding paragraphs.

Cloning the contacts will export the same binning and layering information, so I'd really prefer if you only cloned these contacts for the purpose of making contacts. However, I'm not going to hold anyone to that since some of you are using Macs and therefore can't use SimPE.

Eyes: The eyes are very recessive, and are *not* townie-friendly.

Contacts: The contacts are in the blush category. They layer at 85 (above face masks), and are binned together with every other contact set I've made.

Default Replacements: You can only have ONE set of replacement alien eyes in your game. If you already have a set and want to use these, drag your old set to your backup file before installing new ones.

Other credits: Skintones by Corvidophile2 and Enayla

* closeup.jpg (4.14 KB, 150x150 - viewed 23186 times.)
* alkaloid_eyes_alien1.rar (26.99 KB - downloaded 450 times.)
* alkaloid_DEFAULT_alieneye.rar (16.38 KB - downloaded 454 times.)
* alkaloid_contacts_alien1.rar (48.4 KB - downloaded 455 times.)

* preview.jpg (7.84 KB, 228x325 - viewed 1345 times.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 04:20:57 pm by alkaloid » Logged

kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:17:08 am »

Nice Job

JpgSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 04:18:09 am »

Thank u so much

"Surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalm 23:6
Wanna See a few more of My Homes visit here!!
shantelleno1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 07:39:00 pm »

eksilunt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: