Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:15:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment dwelling sims unable to blog/browse for hobbies?  (Read 2193 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
deekitty31

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2008, 04:15:25 pm »

I've just recently begun to play Belladonna Cove.  Since this is the only lot I have that currently has apartments on it, I hadn't noticed this problem until now.  My sims who dwell in apartments cannot blog/browse for their hobbies.  Even when the hobby enthusiasm points are high enough that they should be able to.  Sims who live in single family homes have no problems, it is only with the families in the Apartments.  I have tried cc computers, hacked computers, and Maxis computers with no luck.  I checked for hack conflicts and found none. And I removed all cc computers and tried, still no luck. Is this an AL bug, or is it intended to be this way?  Is there a hack out there that will fix it?

Thanks for your time!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 02:40:37 am »

I think there is a hack conflict, have you tried in other neighbourhoods since?I would try taking all your downloads out and see if it still does it, then you add your downloads in bit by bit until you found your culprit! tedious i know, but it will get rid of the problem!

Char
xxx

deekitty31

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 02:50:04 pm »

I just recently reset my game (got rid of the sims2 folder and let it create a new one) and re-downloaded and installed all updated hacks.  The only other CC I have in the game right now are some hair. I used the Hack Conflict Detection Utility and no conflicts are showing. I don't have any Apartments in any other neighborhoods, not sure I want to go that route with all the problems other people have with putting in downloaded homes. But it is happening in all of the Apartments in Belladonna.  It just seems weird.  Maybe I will reset again. *Sigh* Thanks for your help.
deekitty31

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 01:10:26 am »

Well...I reset the game again and am starting from scratch with only a few hacks and shall begin again.  I never did find out what the problem is, but with no hacks, it is gone. Thank you for your help. The mods can close this if they like. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: