Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:12:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittersweet~~~~~Preface  (Read 3706 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sammmm

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 04:19:09 pm »

I sat outside, waiting for the landlord to introduce me to my new roommate.  I was anything but excited.  If I could afford to live in this duplex on my own, I would, but as Test Subjects make a rather meagar salary, I was forced into having a roommate.  Supposedly 'Nadia' was a really sweet girl, and she shouldn't be 'any trouble to live with' according to my landlord.  I was skeptical. I was a geeky guy, women don't exactly flock to me, and the idea of having a female roommate was scary.  I'd never even had a serious girlfriend.  I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw a gorgeous girl approaching my duplex.  "Please, don't let this be her..."  I whispered to myself... I had a feeling it was.

She was dressed simply, but elegantly.  She had a gorgeous pale face with the shiniest black hair I had ever seen.  Her face, though stunning, looked sad even when she smiled, as if she was constantly on the verge of tears.  She walked up to me, and shyly introduced herself as Nadia.  She didn't look totally repulsed by me either.  

It didn't take me long to realize that I was falling for her.  Don't worry, audience, this isn't entirely a sappy love story, though it is a story of love, love in it's purest and richest form.

I even allowed myself to like her kitten, Cayo, though I hate cats.  Nadia was smart, didn't mind talking to me about all my nerdy computor stuff, and seemed to genuinely love spending time with me.  Oh, I was falling alright, falling hard.

And you know what, she seemed to be falling for me as well.

Both of us being shy, we flirted for months until we finally showed each other how we felt.

To most, a first kiss between people doesn't mean much.  Between Nadia and I, it proved that we were meant to be together.

We were definately in love, and I was shocked that such a gorgous woman would want to be with a sap like me.  But Nadia was as kind as she was beautiful, and we fit together better than anyone else ever could.

Of course, you have an idea where the natural progression of events led.  I professed my undying love and proposed, which she accepted.

And we were wed under a beautiful trellis in the summer time.

This is the only photo from our honeymoon I'm allowed to show you....

We bought a lovely little three bedroom house, to start our wonderfully perfect life together.  Oh, and one more thing, before we start the actual story...

Nadia was pregnant with our first.  It seemed life couldn't get any better.  Right.  

Let me know what you all think!  I love comments, and I would like to know if it's worth continuing!!
Angel of Death

That's my life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:59:11 pm »

Great start! I would love it if you continued it.

I've brought booze, home made fags and the Grim Reaper.
Lets get this party started!
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:01:48 pm »

Ooh I love it already!
I definately think you should carry it on..
please...
Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 05:53:48 pm »

Yay!  Comments!  I'm working on the first chapter now!
bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:08:20 pm »

I love the story. I am staring to question is this perfect life. lol
Good job keep it up!

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 07:02:57 am »

I like the beginning; so what would be next happening?

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 08:34:29 am »

aww...true love!  Nice!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 12:40:03 pm »

Very nice start.  I look forward to reading more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: