Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:48:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Murder in Disguise *MYSTERY SOLVED* (Winner: LouieLove)  (Read 23423 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 09:23:54 am »

Thats what I am thinking!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 11:26:42 am »

Well, that's why it's called 'Murder in Disguise', I suppose!
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 05:16:11 pm »

Madame Rose said that she heard (LaCoste) speak his native tougue so she knows he's not Colonel Mustard. She asks him to reveal himself for who he truly is.

LaCoste gets angry and insults her.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 05:38:39 pm »

FRONT GATES- 9:25 PM

At this hour, it would be absurd to assume any children would be showing up since they would all be in bed. The little ones...they tire easily; or so adults think. Usually though, the parents just wish to get them to bed before they can cause a ruckus.

Besides, Halloween was done with; at least for Mrs. Peacock.

Because she never wishes for the odor to permeate her precious home, she went out pass the gates to get some air and possibly have a smoke. The whole night had been a complete waste of time for her. She never quite understood why no children showed up. Tudor Close? Haunted? That's a laugh.[size=24]

"Arrrrrggghhhhh!"
[/size]
A voice suddenly screamed.

Mrs. White soon came bolting through the doors with her hand on her mouth. .....

"Mary?" Mrs. Peacock cried, "Mary? What is it, woman!? What is the matter?"

Mrs. White turned to her. She was in such a state of shock that her response was rather blank....

"Colonel...Mustard.....is dead...milady."

"What?" Mrs. Peacock cried, "No...he can't! He can't be dead! Oh God..not Clifford...."

That was when Captain Brown suddenly came around the corner. His face was pale white and his hands were shaking most peculiar....

"I..I...I don't know about the Colonel...." He stuttered, "B..B......M..Mister LaCoste.....he's...."

He couldn't say the last word. In the distance, a wolf howled a most gloomy mourning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick LaCoste has been murdered! Mrs. White found his body at the foot of the cellar stairs. Inspector LeNoir has been sent in to discover which of the ten suspects at the house that day killed him. But, he's having problems and needs your help!

As a player, you can either ask a question, visit a room, or make a suggestion.

You may only ask SIX questions per day. You may only visit THREE rooms in total. Everyone can make a suggestion, but you must ask ONE question before making a suggestion.

If any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck and happy sleuthing!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 09:07:40 pm »

TO Captin Brown: How did you find out it was laCOSTE who was dead, not Clifford?Huh?

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 09:13:38 pm »

"Well, to tell the truth lass, I found...his severed head!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:05:04 pm by Cluedo » Logged
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:20 pm »

But didnt he have a wig on?

btw i think lad is a boy term..I am a girl :-)

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 09:33:58 pm »

Mrs White: Where/when did you find the vic?

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:35 pm »

Quote from: LouieLove;1435549

btw i think lad is a boy term..I am a girl :-)

Sorry, I assumed Louie was a guy's name. I'll EDIT that.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 10:09:04 pm »

"Actually lass...he wasn't wearin' a wig. It must have fallen off!"

"The vicar you mean? Good heavens...I don't think I saw him all night, miss. I think he was in that Billiard Room.

Unless...your talking about the "victim"? Please miss, have pity on a 1900's gal like me. I don't understand your modern-day lingo. But to answer that...well I found him at the bottom of the cellar stairs! "
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 10:13:54 pm »

Louie Is my puppies name..I ador him (unhealthaliy so) so thats why my username is louielove :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Could I see the cellar?

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2008, 10:18:49 pm »

Cute!:rabbit:
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 07:06:42 am »

To Mr Slate-Grey: How would you describe your relationship with Fredrick? Did you have to hide it from the world?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 11:51:40 am »

"It's a harsh world out there rachel631, and sadly, people can be cruel. I'm afraid we had to be as discreet about it as possible. My relation to Fredrick was mostly playful. He possessed an attractively cute physic that I couldn't help but love, and his attitude; colourful and fun-loving, but I couldn't imagine anything too serious happening between us. That was why I thought he didn't want to be with me anymore when he left. It's terrible though. I just can't believe he's dead...
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 12:34:38 pm »

OK... I'm not so sure it was Mr Slate-Grey, actually, but can I suspect him in the library with the dagger, please? Who knows, it might be a Dorian Grey murder after all...

This question asking makes things harder, as it's hard to ask intelligent questions!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: