Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:43:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Murder in Disguise *MYSTERY SOLVED* (Winner: LouieLove)  (Read 23424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2008, 02:57:17 pm »

Mrs. White, the knife,, the library!

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2008, 03:36:37 pm »

rachel631...

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2008, 03:38:31 pm »

Hey Zorom,

Unfortunately, I've made a change in rule that requires players to ask at least one question before making an suggestion.  If you can do this, that would be great, and I will reveal how much you got correct.

and rachel631, of course it's harder, but at the same time could make it easier. Don't forget, the nine innocent suspects will ALWAYS tell the truth the but the murderer MAY and WILL lie. With this knowledge, you can corner a suspect and connect their actions with the rest of the story.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:41:00 pm by Cluedo » Logged
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2008, 06:32:48 pm »

Captin Brown+cellar+dagger

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2008, 07:22:55 pm »

Can't do that one LouieLove.

The Cellar is not a possible murder room.

Here are you options:

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2008, 04:38:51 am »

Hmmm... all right. Miss Rose, you have a dark past... secret demonic sacrifice and all that (in the previous mystery... hope we can use some of that info). Would you say this looks like a murder comitted as a sacrifice, and what is your alibi?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2008, 05:05:03 am »

"Veelll, velll....I never had za pleasure of seeing eez body...so I can't pass judgment on death being brought about on sacrificial grounds.....of course, if you gave me an half hour or so....I could commune with the dead spirit and find out more...."

"Sorry lassy, mind if I step in here now. I never got to look at the body...but I can tell ya about the heinous head! Oh...in all my life have I never seen such a sight! I found it impaled on eh bloody wooden pole!"

"Très intéressant Captain. Sounds like it could very well hold symbolic purposes....Especially on a night such as All Hallows Eve. As for my alibi? I'm afraid I don't have a very strong one. I remaining the Library recovering from the victim's accident with the book."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2008, 05:12:18 am »

Mrs. White...
How long have you loved the Colonel?

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2008, 05:15:42 am »

"I'm sorry Zorom, but a servant like me is not required to "love" the visitors of the mansion. I don't think the answer is of your concern, is it now?"
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2008, 05:19:53 am »

Also, to answer your previous suggestion Zorom...

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2008, 05:22:44 am »

Seeings how we are edging closer to the truth....I can post a little more that happened during the night...

"What do you all make uv zis extra eveydance!?"

LAVATORY- 8:50 PM

Mr. Slate-Grey was nervous...he needed a glass of water to steady himself...

"Did...did he run away?" He thought, "Is he ashamed of me? What could I have done to deserve being abandoned!?"

Suddenly the door opened up and closed, much to Mr. Slate-Grey's surprise.

"Miss Peach!" He cried.

"Andrew?" She answered, "Oh.. I didn't think there was a soul in here! I see you gotten yourself a refreshing cup of water. I was going to do the same..."

Slate-Grey looked down at his water.

"Here..." He offered, "Have it."

"Thanks," Peach replied, "Oh...would you mind being a sweetheart and take this for me? I don't know why I picked it up."

She shoved the Lead Pipe into his hands...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRONT DOORS- 8:20 PM

"Out!" Mrs. Peacock demanded, "And stay out! I don't know what you were trying to prove Mr. LaCoste, dressing up like Colonel Mustard, but it was completely tasteless. I don't want to see your face here again! I'll make Andrew promise that."

LaCoste was stubborn.

"Alvite! Alvite! Jésus saint!" He whined, "You peoplez....you cannot take zee jokes!"

"Not the jokes of your standards," Peacock replied coldly, "But first....take off  the Colonel's uniform! I can't have you further the destruction of his reputation!"
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2008, 03:15:01 pm »

Tsk tsk mrs. White! lol

Could I look in the cellar please?

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2008, 04:56:14 pm »

Brown, how did you come across Lacoste?

And also, was it... Library+Knife+Peach?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2008, 05:08:14 pm »

"Ahem, it was on a vessel I was commanding; the H.M.S. Duke Patrick III of Nottinghapshire. That's LaCoste! He was sa real bugger of a Frenchman I tell ya! His job was small, but his disruptions were big!"
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2008, 05:11:08 pm »

egghugger...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: