Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:39:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Murder in Disguise *MYSTERY SOLVED* (Winner: LouieLove)  (Read 23439 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2008, 05:36:27 pm »

"Never even knew the man! Honest!!"
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2008, 05:37:42 pm »

Question to Mrs White: Whats your defence?
Question Mrs White: Did u see/hear anything unusual?
two things I am guessing:
Mrs White w/ the knife in the hall
same thing but in the lounge
:-)

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2008, 05:38:15 pm »

LouieLove...

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2008, 05:40:30 pm »

"All these questions! Why are you asking me all these questions? You don't think I'm the murderer do you? As for my defense...well sweetie, I couldn't harm a fly. As for anything unusual? YES! There was a freakin headless corpse in the Cellar!! GAWDS!"
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2008, 05:41:18 pm »

I'm sorry LouieLove, but you are going to have to pick one deduction or the other.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2008, 05:42:12 pm »

hall please

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2008, 05:43:22 pm »

LouieLove...

YOU ARE CORRECT!

"What!? You caught me? How could you? I cleaned my tracks so well!! I mean...I never even KNEW the man! I really didn't! Who was Mister LaCoste anyway, besides some childish ruffian? I never heard of him...least of all mean him any harm.

It wasn't him I meant to kill. I wanted to kill.....Colonel Mustard. Why? Because I LOVED him! Loved him, you hear me!? Yes! How could anyone resist such a figure of perfection? Every time I would try and hate him for his callous character, he would pull me right back with his charm and his manly looks. My, how could I not notice his slick golden hair with the right amount of dignified grey, his smooth voice that would make a proper woman swoon right onto the marble floor, oh and that moustache....oh the moustache! I could imagine it tickling the lips anytime we would kiss. He was the husband  could only dream of having. Ahhhhh.....

If only that Scarlet tramp wasn't in the way, he'd be mine. If only. And then, when that odious Captain Brown came in to tell me that they were getting married......my heart shattered in a million pieces. So...many pieces...I couldn't dream to clean it up. I was devastated. That was when I realized that Colonel Mustard would never dream of being with a lass like me! A low-down, good-for-nothing servant. In my bitterness, I realized if I couldn't have Colonel Mustard...nobody else would either.....

I had to get rid of him before he could hurt me any longer. I had to remove him...with a good, sharpened Knife!

When I finally found him...he was in the Hall....unaware. He was ALWAYS unaware! Too busy bothering with his outfit to even take notice. Smug, self-absorbed bаstard! I couldn't just stand there watching....not watch from afar.....it was time for me, Mary Adeline White to be assertive for once.....

Suddenly, I lost control! My body sprung towards him....the Knife high in the air!! All I could see was red....red...red.....

So much red...it severed his head! Then I realized...I didn't kill Colonel Mustard....but created an entirely new prop for the season.... Hahahahahahaha!!!"

[size=18]

Happy Halloween!!
[/size]

Congratulations LouieLove! You cracked the case of Murder in Disguise and won the game of Cluedo!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2008, 05:45:07 pm »

YEAH!!!!! *happy dance*

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2008, 06:54:13 am »

I can't believe that was solved so fast! You snooze you loose, I guess! Well done LouieLove. Hope this makes you and your puppy happy :angel:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: