Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:29:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Prescott Nursery  (Read 1523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:21:29 pm »

If any of you have downloaded the Prescott Nursery with the toddler bed (half crib / half bed), have any of you been having problems with it?

Every time someone puts him in his bed or he goes to bed on his own, he falls on the bed asleep but immediately wakes up and keeps going through the same motion or he leaves his bed. He can't sleep in it. I'm always having to use the crib. The first question I have is: why this is happening?

I tried to ask the creator about it in the place its from, but didn't get a response.

The second question is: are there other toddler beds that you guys know of that look like the Prescott Nursery beds and that are functional because they are really cool?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: