Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 07:03:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod/Custom Content Trouble  (Read 1196 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shadowrun77

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2008, 09:52:57 pm »

I'm having trouble with my game, I have a ton of custom downloads, and it would take awhile too figure this out so I'm hoping someone will be able too help me. I have all the expansion packs, and all but 3 of the stuff packs. Something I'm not sure what and need help figuring it out is affecting my mail boxes on rental properties. Instead of the normal mail box for rental properties its been replaced with a red version of the mail box for houses. It makes it were my sims can't pay their rent and takes away the ability click the mail box after getting their bills and saying pay bills. Its only on the rental properties and not on regular properties. Has anyone had this same problem, and if so do you know the file that could be causing this, or is there a way too figure this out relatively easily?
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:30:42 am »

Most likely you have a previously installed buyable mailbox or else a previously installed mailbox hack. Those need to be found and removed, and then the problem should resolve itself.

Additionally (and totally optionallY) you can afterwards choose to install an Apartment Life-compatible buyable mailbox:

http://daydream.etowns.net/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: