Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:56:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make sims paint each other?  (Read 1796 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2008, 03:14:20 am »

I know this is a very mundane question, but I have never had sims paint portraits of each other before. How do I go about initiating this interaction?

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 03:18:42 am »

They're creativity has to be up to a certain number. I honestly can't remember what it is.

I only have up to Open For Business. So, with the other EP's, it might be different.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
cantresist17

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 12:12:15 pm »

I think you have to have a creativity of 5; it's not that great by the way.  All you do is basically the same things as a still image, but instead your subject has to stand for no real reason in front of the easel.  But you could always just cancel the subjects action queve, and everything will still work.  And the higher your creativity level, the better the quality.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 12:59:32 pm »

and instead of painting landscapes, you can make sims do something like yoga. It's a bit tricky if you're trying for a specific pose but it can be done.

You have the subject sim start yoga poses and then choose still life and when the subject reaches the pose you want you snap a shot of it and let the painter finish the painting. The subject then can go about their business. I have several portraits that were taken like that, since I don't always like the portrait poses, and they have to pose for a long time until the painting is finished.
I have EPs until Seasons (no Pets):angel:
Hope it helps,
Mari
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 04:41:50 pm »

Thank you everyone.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: