Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:52:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: *SexY FeeT* replacements for Glamour stuff*Updated*01-08-2008  (Read 41575 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 08:38:46 am »

Nice Bloom, you do so much for us, Thank you!  I've noticed that some outfits let SexY FeeT show through and others don't.  The sleep pants and some underwear let SexY FeeT show.  Is that because those meshes do not have feet included?  Would it be possible to remove feet from meshes to allow SexY FeeT to show?  Is it possible to create shoe meshes (sandal or Flip Flops) that allow SexY FeeT to show though instead of having the foot part of the apparels mesh?

* Sleep Pants.JPG (127.99 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 733 times.)

* Sleep Pants2.JPG (129.26 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 896 times.)

* Undies.JPG (126.07 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 844 times.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:57:17 am by Diggrdude » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 09:38:50 am »

Hey Diggr
Im sorry m8 but i dont understand wat you mean.
The feet are part of the fullbody shape a sim uses when dressed.
So wat i did was, i took the original maxis outfit shape, cut of the maxis feet and put on the sexy feet.
By putting it in your defaults or downloadsfolder the game will read my files first so they ignore the shapes with maxis feet.
If you install my files on a base game installation all outfits wich came original with the ugly feet will get updated with sexyfeet.
I can not update default maxis shoe meshes with sexyfeet, its to much work and it will destroy alot recolors other people already made on those maxis meshes.

No longer active
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 03:29:43 pm »

Many thanks BlooM.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:40 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 08:54:07 am »

Thanks Bloom!  I Understand better now.  I don't know much about meshes and moding, so I apologize for the weird questions.  So, not that I'm asking you or anyone else to do so; but, if completely new outfits are made, using your sexy feet defaults in the base meshes for those outfits, then those outfits, if they had open-toed-shoes, would have sexy feet with them?  And those outfits would have no effect on pre-existing outfits using maxis feet?  And those new outfits could be re-colored and shared like any others?
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 09:19:14 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1090307
Added the last hidden outfit from Glamour. the ''afbodydresshalterbrooch''.

I'm sorry, can't find 'afbodydresshalterbrooch' dress. Found similar, but with sandals, even with testingcheats and Shift+N code. Is there any other way?
Thanks for nice pajamas Wink
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 03:31:53 pm by dolbany » Logged
Drakron

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 04:02:59 pm »

Quote from: Diggrdude;1093165
... if completely new outfits are made, using your sexy feet defaults in the base meshes for those outfits, then those outfits, if they had open-toed-shoes, would have sexy feet with them?

Yes and no, the UVmap of the feet is different and what you get would be a messed up shoe texture.

And those outfits would have no effect on pre-existing outfits using maxis feet?

Please understand what replacer means, it REPLACES Maxis meshes so ANY outfit that uses the mesh this replaces WILL BE affected.

And those new outfits could be re-colored and shared like any others?

As long you are not adding shoes or trying to texture the feet area its a non issue, the UVmap is the same except in the feet area.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 05:18:11 pm »

Quote from: dolbany;1093174
I'm sorry, can't find 'afbodydresshalterbrooch' dress. Found similar, but with sandals, even with testingcheats and Shift+N code. Is there any other way?
Thanks for nice pajamas Wink

Possible the game doesn't even use that mesh, there are more meshes that never made it into the game.
Want me to make a outfit so it pops up?(like i did with the hidden swimmesh.)

No longer active
Drakron

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 05:38:45 pm »

I do not think it does, that is why I was surprised when I seen it on SimPE but since I rarely go down to the Maxis outfits I was unsure if it used or not.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 06:06:12 pm »

I already made it as a base game outfit, i better release that one then.
If i just link a outfit to the hidden mesh you still need Glamour for it to show....

No longer active
matze

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 11:48:29 pm »

Thank you very much. Very well done.

Live your dreams, before it's too late.
kelseysgr8

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 09:07:58 pm »

Yay! Your gorgeous feet have got to be the greatest sim invention yet! Wink

You don't stop laughing because you get old, you get old because you stop laughing!:notsmili:
Come join the Animal Army!!:animal: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 05:34:34 pm »

Thank you!  I love the jammies, now I can have them with sexyfeet!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: