Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 08:46:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help my Alpha mesh is very angree! And I can't figure out why. :(  (Read 9493 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 02:46:15 pm »

THank you ^_^ I just was so disapointed in myself I didn't think to give myself any credit.... I will fix all that but you said you remade the Simpe file too right? Got rid of layers and stuff what area did you save it too? Like formal or Everyday or Athletic I have so much stuff in my body shop I'm having trouble finding it. Sad I saw my messed up boobs too. Tongue I actually fixed them befor but I'm not sure if I fixed them on that one... That was a pain but I got it. ^_^ Thank you again. But honestly I think my milkshape has some issues I kinda copied you exact and it's like bleah...... Pluse the whole problem with me not being alloud to keep any body morphs at all... I used to be able to.. Then all the sudden one day it just stopped. And I think I can do it for certain like age groups I haven't worked on alot but once I work on that age group alot it stops there too... It's really weird... And my accessories I tried to make earings and unless I used boxes the texture kinda exploded. it all went to one side severly streached... And the hat I made has this same problem but I don't think it should... I dunno... I get frusterated I just hope I can make one layer work again. Sad Sorry I've like totally vented to you. Thank you so much for all your help. ^_^ It's been a really nice change ^_^
!@_o!

http://WWW.SWEETSIMS.COM Come an get the stuff that you can't find anywhere else Wink !!! Our forum is now open an we ARE taking requests. !~_~! Check here .  
!@_o!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 03:22:56 pm »

its in post #9 Wink

No longer active
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:29 pm »

I can't find it you said it's based on a new maxis outfit. And what I did wrong about my opacity and how you got rid of the fact that it's see through because that was causing a problem. And about the mesh wraping around and seperating it and how I can use it but I don't see where it is. Sad Sorry Sad
!@_o!

http://WWW.SWEETSIMS.COM Come an get the stuff that you can't find anywhere else Wink !!! Our forum is now open an we ARE taking requests. !~_~! Check here .  
!@_o!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 06:35:23 am »

c mon girl Wink
Then redownload it from post #9 Cheesy
Or write down the names and search for it Smiley

No longer active
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 02:24:56 pm »

Yeah but the problem is I'm not sure which area if you put it in Everyday I'm so boned. Sad My everyday has so much stuff in it and that after I started cleaning it up... It takes about 30 minutes for my body shop to come up... I already did install it though and I checked where I usually put stuff in Outerwear. I know that's weird but that's how I find my mesh easily. So should I check sportswear formal or is it in every day? But I already installed and started checking. I have it all installed in body shop.... I did everything already.
!@_o!

!@_o!
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 04:02:09 pm »

Never mind I got lucky and my friend who doesn't have alot of DL's came on she told me it was in everyday. AND! My everyday worked so fast it took me 25 minutes to go through it istead of 5 hours! I FEEL LUCKY TODAY! Tongue XD
!@_~!

!@_o!
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 08:11:07 pm »

Okay here's the end result with all the peices sticking out finished. ^_^ ON MY BIRTHDAY SIM YEAY! Tongue Anyways tell me what you think I'm so happy thank you so much for all your help... I kinda redid the whoel bust area and then I did some major work on her rear. Smiley Thank you so much again for setting this up you're name is all over my mesh for credit I hope you don't mind. Smiley And I you're okay if this is okay I have another question for you it's about my hair. I hope you don't mind me asking about that you've just been so freaking awsome for helping me with this. And I changed it to pink because on my meshes it means alpha editable but not see though. Tongue

Thanks again.
!@_~!

* DeleateMe02.jpg (92.15 KB, 1024x593 - viewed 210 times.)

!@_o!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 08:51:56 am »

Its looking good :thumbup:
Wats with the hair then?
Its editible but doesn't give you transparancy?
I do not know how many layers are involved but you can enable transparancy in the TXMT's from the hair package(similar as outfits)
stdMatAlphaBlendMode is set to blend when you want the transparancy but stdMatAlphaTestEnabled should be set to 0 then.

If there are to many layers involved you might end up with bleeding through wich also was the problem with your outfit at first.
You sometimes can fix it with editing the opacity settings from the meshgroups.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:03:30 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 11:48:34 pm »

hey sorry it's taken so long for me to answer my computer hasn't been 100% and it's still not but it's doing a hell of alot better then it was ^_^. *fingers crossed* ANYWAYS! I have a picture of the hair if you'll still have a look? And if I'm allowed I will upload the files too? The problem is the overlay makes the layers see through with the alpha editing it's so anoying and obvious. Sad

AND ALSO! Smiley I am including a picture of the finished mesh with credit to you on it. I hope I've given enough credit please tell me if I have not Smiley.

!@_~!

!@_o!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 01:35:08 pm »

the hair settings should be set to blend in the TXMT's(not alphatest enabled)
Then you have to fix the opacity on the layers(you can do this in Milkshape)
The 1st layer(prolly a inside layer) positioned the closest to the head must have the lowest opacity(starting with 3 while the body is -1)
then comes the outside layer wich is set to 5
Every layer that comes on top of those have to have a higher setting, the next layer needs 7 and 9 and so on.

You do not have to credit me Hun, it 99% your work here!!

No longer active
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 03:39:29 pm »

I have to you've been so patent with me through this I'm really pleased with all your amazing help. Okay I think I got it... So I have to use the stuff that you taught me about the clothing. Sorry brain fart only problem is I combined the under layer and the over layer so it's all one layer... I thought that might be why but hopefully I can just do a little tweak and that'll be it... Sorry I've been so slow I work retail and as christmas comes slower it gets more stressful. Sad Thank you for continueing to be patent. Smiley I'll try it out on Wend I think that's my next day off but I'm not sure they keep changing the scedual the day befor. Sad
!@_~!

!@_o!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 05:16:45 pm »

oh Sad
you can not combine the 2 layers into one, not with blend settings.
both need a seperate meshgroup to give them the correct opacity

No longer active
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 11:37:41 pm »

I thought that might be it... I just have like 11 layers on that mesh or something crazy so I was trying to cut down but... I guess I can't do that I'll have to see if I have a preset thing or it saved like it was origenally. So I should add mesh layers give them the same name like you did then I don't have to do anything else in simpe?
!@_o!

!@_o!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: