Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:46:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: Femme Fatality  (Read 4576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2008, 12:44:42 am »

This will be the next mystery for the Cluedo mysteries.

Probably be started after my surgery which is commencing on November 13.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:33:34 am »

Ooh good luck! I hope you're all right.

Looking forward to another good mystery!!

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 10:39:03 am »

Mysteries will be indefinitely canceled.  Sims 2 game has become fraught with errors and I've spent hours with no avail trying to fix the problem.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 01:30:13 am »

Mystery back on. Error fixed.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 09:58:57 pm »

It was a regular day in the village when a mysterious stranger shows up at Madame Rose's Occult Shop, by pure accident....or was it a accident? Madame Rose assumes so, but then later...the woman shows up at Mrs. Peacock's beautiful home Tudor Close for the evening. Her motive...unclear. Her demeanor....alluring. Her beauty....to die for. After all, if looks can kill, they probably will when it comes to a....

VICTIM: Mademoiselle Nanette Morisotte

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:00:42 pm »

November 9th, 1911
Sang d'Entrailles Village

MADAME ROSE'S OCCULT SHOP- 12:30 PM

Despite the chilly season of Autumn, it was remarkably warm day. Especially since it was High Noon. The sun was more bright and warm than usual. This permitted rather loose clothing for this day in particular. One woman who was out on streets did just so. Why, she almost looked angelic with her perfectly quaffed platinum blonde hair and her silky, loose dress. It was quite an eye-catching sight seeing this beautifully done up woman out and about...letting herself seen in such a way.

And then the fact that she appeared to be stranger....that was another matter of concern. The way she innocently looked about with the dazed look of confusion. Some chivalric gentleman would leap in a heartbeat to help her find her way, had he had the chance.

"This doesn't seem right at all...." She thought, "I wonder if somebody in this store can tell me a thing or two about this place..."

The building was dark, inviting and thrilling. There was something about curio shops such as these that give you the rush...and the creeps.

"Helloooooooo!?" She called out.

No reply.

Of course, she couldn't help but look around. Who wouldn't? The person who owned the place obviously kept the strangest crap for sale. Obviously a pack rat who needed to get rid of the stuff in her attic. Of course, this was rather strange fare than usually found. The items ranged from crystal balls, Ouija boards, wands, daggers, rare books, potions and more.....

...superstitious divination stuff.

The as swift as a ghost, Madame Rose silently appeared from an obscure door far behind the woman.

"Bonjour mademoiselle...." She announced with a degree of sharpness.

The woman spun around, with the living daylights nearly scared out of her.

"OH!" She cried, clearly startled.

Madame Rose moved to take a seat at her table, and smiled at the woman's naive and skittish disposition.

"Anglais?" Mme. Rose asked.

"Pardon?" The woman asked, confused.

"Are you English speaking was what I meant to say," Rose said apologetically.

The woman walked up to the desk.

"Yes, I...I am" She answered, still stuttering from the shock.

"Well my dear," Rose spoke, "There is no need to be afraid. Everything in this shop is perfectly 99% safe and on sale. Some of it needs...better handling than others. Why...some of the items could be even DEADLY in the wrong hands. But that's a very unlikely matter."

"Well, I'm so very sorry, but I haven't come to buy anything..." The woman admitted.

"Too bad," Rose admitted, "This stuff is very nice, but...usually not many people purchase either. Probably for the best as well. I usually rely on the true patron of the village...Mrs. Peacock for real support, so everything can work as it should, in terms of livelihood. "

At saying this, the mysterious stranger suddenly came to a realization.

"Mrs. Peacock!" She cried, "That's the woman who I was going to ask about. I'm looking for her home, Tudor Close. Do you know where it is?"

"Know where it is?" Rose replied, "I know that manor like the front of my palm. Child, it's quite easy to find. Simply down this street eastward and around the corner. The place is so big, it's rather tricky to miss.....I must wonder however....what is your name, child?"

"Annette." The woman answered.  

"Annette..." Rose repeated, "I will remember that. I'm Madame Antoinette Rose. Remember that too, in case you need to visit again."

"Your a madame? So, where's your husband?" Annette asked.

Rose's face clouded over.

"He's gone away...."

Suddenly, she got out of her chair and faced away from Annette, in deep concentration.

"Well..I see," Annette muttered, "Well..I best be going now. Au revoir."

With that...she disapeared out the door. With her gone, Madame Rose was now in peace. There was something deceiving about that mysterious Annette girl that Rose didn't like. Something she couldn't shake off her mind.....the fact that she has come for a purpose to fulfill was certainly the most unnerving of all.

She strode towards the shelf that contains all the wands...except for one.

"How did that get there...?"
Rose pondered as she picked up the "wand" that blended in so easily with the rest.

"This shelf has no place for dirty old Lead Pipes...."

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:38 am »

Today's the day.

I'm going into the hospital for a spinal fusion and skull fixation. Wish me luck.

Any mysteries or other fare being run by me will be postponed until further notice.

Ciao.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:53 am »

Today's the day.

I'm going into the hospital for a spinal fusion and skull fixation. Wish me luck.

Any mysteries or other fare being run by me will be postponed until further notice.

Ciao.
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 07:54:55 am »

Nyuh. That's some serious op there! Hope you're OK. Not sure if this helps, but when I damaged my spine a while back, yoga and a sports physio really helped me. It was the only thing that did- my doctor just kept giving me drugs! Anyway, hope you get better soon :-)
Sam_Cains90

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 02:44:05 pm »

Yes, I have really been enjoying reading over your Cluedo mysteries thus far.
So good luck to you.
I was wondering, however, where you got the dark eye makeup you use for sims such as Mrs. White, that makes them look like they have shadows over their eyelids?
Thanks and get well soon. Cheesy

For my other sim stories please visit my site:

http://samssimstories.blogspot.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: