Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:10:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: My first ever sim story - The Diary of Laura Smith - Chapter 20 - part 2!  (Read 46947 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 12:09:07 am »

Sooo sad.. Poor Laura! I would fight back to Tony, and I would leave with my baby when he was asleep!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 05:45:04 am »

Madi - yea thats a good idea but i dont think it is always that easy, You will see :-)
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:39 am »

No! Will she try to get away and fail! NOOOOO!!!

I feel so bad for her..
he abuses her....
=(

When's the next one?
(No rush, you're much faster than most people making these, so it's okay)

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 11:08:55 am »

I hate that Tony guy! What is she doing still with him?

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 03:36:31 pm »

I hate Tony too haha.

I have got the next chapter ready, I might do it about later tonight, early night because of work but i'll see how i feel!

Glad your enjoying it x
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 08:19:26 pm »

When will the next part be out...?
I keep checking every 20 minutes :'D

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 11:31:45 am »

Aw really sorry Madi.
I had an early night and ive been at work today, will update tonight, i promise :-)
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 12:35:18 pm »

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ive jus sat for nearly an hour typing nex chapter up then my computer crashed, i'm not happy :bawl:
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 01:22:42 pm »

This next chapter is going to be like a story not diary entries....
....................................................................................................

Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep
Laura was vaguely aware of the beeping noise coming from the machine.
Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep
People were talking, she didn't like this. Why couldn't she move.
"Help" Laura tried to shout, but no sound came out of her mouth. What was wrong with her.
Laura chest was closing in, she couldn't breathe.
"I'm dying" was all Laura could think to herself.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP
The noise from the machine was getting faster.
"We're losing her" Laura heard a voice shout
"Laura, its me, Laura, please Laura, wake up" Laura recognised that voice, that beautiful soft voice. Whose was it, she recognised it.
Everything was closing in, Laura couldnt do this anymore. She was so tired,
so so tired.
"Laura please hold on, dont leave us" Finally she knew who that voice belonged to...
.......................................................................................................
(3 hours later)

"Kyle" Laura whispered, opening her eyes.
"Thank god, Laura, i'm here, its okay, i'm here, your safe now"
"Where am I?"
"Your in the hospital Laura"
"What happened?"
"Don't you remember?"
"Remember what? Kyle please tell me whats happened"
"Ok Laura. But i have to warn you, its not going to be easy"

Laura sat up in her bed, Kyle held the glass while she took a sip of water, the soothing liquid ran down her throat, her whole body hurt..

"Laura you have been unconscious for 6 weeks. I went to your house because I hadn't seen you for so long and i was worried about you. Tony was just sat in the chair watching tv"

"He saw me and jumped up yelling in my face. I told him I needed to see you but he just laughed and told me you were out with a friend. I knew he was lying because I had rung around our mates to see if anybody had heard from you and they hadn't. Then I heard Caleb. He was screaming and screaming. I ran to his room and there he was... He was filthy and his nappy looked like it hadn't been changed in days. "

"I changed his nappy and his clothes and I put him back in his crib. He screamed when i put him down but I had to find you. I ran to your room but it was locked. Tony ran up to me and tried to hit me so I ran outside and rang the police. The policeman came straight away."

"The policeman made Tony sit in the living room while we kicked the door down. And there you were......"

"Oh god, you were just laid on the floor, you were covered in blood, you weren't moving, i thought...i thought you... Laura I thought you were..."

"Kyle" Laura had to cut Kyle off, she knew he what he was about to say and she couldn't bear to hear it.

"Kyle, I'm ok now, I'm ok, but how is Caleb?"

"Calebs fine he has been living with me and my dad. Hes absolutely fine, but he misses his mummy lots"

The nurse came in and told Kyle to leave as Laura needed to rest. Kyle kissed Laura on the head and said bye to her.
Laura laid back on her bed and then she saw it......she looked down at her stomach.....her FLAT stomach......

Laura started to scream....

"No, my baby, wheres my baby, whats happened to my baby"
Kyle burst back into the room
"Laura you must calm down"
"Kyle wheres my baby, please not my baby, where is my baby Kyle"
"Laura, there something I have to tell you, but you need to calm down abit first..."

.......................................................................................................
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 04:37:10 pm »

D: Nooooo! Did her baby die???

Well it's very likely, considering she was unconscious for 6 weeks.

Nice chapter :'D

Make more, and thanks so much for doing this for us!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 04:45:47 pm »

Good Story

poor laura

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 05:32:56 pm »

"Kyle did my baby die?" Laura so desperately needed to know.
"Laura your baby was in foetal distress, the doctors tried to do an operation but you went into slow labour, you were only 6 months gone."

"Kyle, my baby...."
"Laura you had an emergency c-section, you had a baby boy. He was very small and very weak but hes a fighter..."
"You mean hes alive...."
"Yes Laura, he's in the SCBU, but he's okay"
"Oh thank god, thank god, i need to see him Kyle"
"Ok Laura but not tonight, its now 2am. I will come tomorrow and we will see your baby ok?"
"Ok, thankyou Kyle"
"No problem, its what friends are for"

Laura fell into a deep sleep and she felt more relaxed and happier than she had felt for years.

"Laura.....wake up sleepyhead"
"Kyle?"
"Yeah, I have someone here who wants to see you"
Laura slowly sat up and opened her eyes. She turned to look at Kyle, and there he was... her beautiful boy Caleb. He was in a brand new pushchair and he had on a new outfit. He looked gorgeaus.

"Hello beautiful boy, mummys missed you lots and lots"
Caleb just giggled at her, he still hadn't learnt to talk but in a way Laura was quite thankful that she hadn't missed her first born sons first words.

"Right Laura are you ready to see your new baby?"

"Yeah I am"

Kyle lifted Laura, really carefully, out of her bed, he held her close for a few minutes and she hugged him tight. She was so grateful for what he had done for her, he saved her life and he looked after Caleb for her.

Kyle gently placed Laura into a wheelchair and pushed her and Caleb into her babies room. He wheeled her over to an incubator where a beautiful little boy lay waiting, staring at her through the glass...

Laura sat for hours stroking her babies hands and feet. In the meantime Kyles dad came for Caleb for lunch and Kyle stayed with Laura. They sat and chatted for hours. Laura decided it was about time to ask Kyle more about him.

"Kyle, how come theres just you and your dad?"
"My mum ran away when i was a few months old. You know what my real name is?"
"Kyle?"
"No its James"
"Why do you call yourself Kyle then?"
"Because my dad wanted to call me Kyle so when mum left thats what he called me."
"What name do you prefer?"
"James. But my mum chose it and it would hurt my dad if i told him I prefer it"
"Yeah perhaps"

"Hey have you chosen a name for the little one?" Kyle needed to change the subject.
"Yeah I think I have..... Dylan"
"Yeah I think Dylan suits him"
"Yeh. Dylan James"
"James?"
"You saved my life Kyle. You prefer the name James, so thats what I want my boy to be called. I hope he's as brave as you are"
"You know what? He's a fighter that one so I'm sure he will be."
"Dylan James Smith i'm your mummy and this is your Uncle Kyle"
"Hey there Dylan...you know i've spent so many hours looking at him, praying for you to wake up so you could meet him"
"Yeah well i'm here now and I have met him and I am never gonna let him go, same with Caleb."

Laura and Kyle spent many more hours just looking at the little baby in that crib. The little fighter who had already changed and saved so many lives.

DYLAN JAMES SMITH

Laura went to bed so happy that night. But the next morning Laura was in for another shock......

........................................................................................................
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 05:35:54 pm »

Oh yeah...SCBU....Special Care Baby Unit (just incase i confused people! sorry.)
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 05:57:35 pm »

i love this story but it makes me sad
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 08:52:57 pm »

Yay hes alive!!

Kyle is so sweet

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print