Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:30:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: My first ever sim story - The Diary of Laura Smith - Chapter 20 - part 2!  (Read 47116 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2008, 10:56:17 am »

Have got all the pictures for next couple of chapters but i'm having a halloween party tonight and i'm out tomorrow night, if i get chance tomorrow i will post the next chapter but i doubt it. If not it will be either saturday or sunday, sorry!

xx
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2008, 09:16:22 pm »

Aww, still not up yet? Well take your time :'D

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 08:18:59 am »

Sorry Madi, extremely hungover. Will try update at some point today. sorry x
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2008, 09:56:39 am »

Okay, I understand. I'll wait, I'm playing with my simmies anyway Cheesy

I am playing with my new simmie, Autumn. She's single, really really nice, and shy, she loves to cook and garden, and she has a husky named Amigo.
She's a red head with golden eyes. :'D

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2008, 08:46:13 pm »

Still not here? It's okay, but just wondering if anything happened.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 02:09:56 pm »

still not here =( well i quesse ur doing more imporant things :tongue8:

honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 02:42:45 pm »

wow i have read this entire post and first things first she needs to give him a taste of his own medicine. BEAT his ass..!!! poor arsonic in that beer can and cute his dahm hair she better get like JLO in Enough and go postal on that ass. That is not love thats convenience. Love is an action word and im getting the vibe since this is based on real life things may go downhill from now..and just some ideas from a sim writer to another we all love  a happy ending but writing outside the norm makes your readers come back for seconds.. have kyle die in a horrible accident and the main character becomes a drug addict i would love for them to grow up and things get a little better like they get a job and move but she still gets beat..im looking forward to the next entry and your doing a great job
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 03:49:22 pm »

Will you have it here today shibby?

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2008, 04:17:46 pm »

Quote from: honestsim;1441953
wow i have read this entire post and first things first she needs to give him a taste of his own medicine. BEAT his ass..!!! poor arsonic in that beer can and cute his dahm hair she better get like JLO in Enough and go postal on that ass. That is not love thats convenience. Love is an action word and im getting the vibe since this is based on real life things may go downhill from now..and just some ideas from a sim writer to another we all love  a happy ending but writing outside the norm makes your readers come back for seconds.. have kyle die in a horrible accident and the main character becomes a drug addict i would love for them to grow up and things get a little better like they get a job and move but she still gets beat..im looking forward to the next entry and your doing a great job

i love stories that ur talking about i even do that in my sim game just for fun but it is interisting becuase they have kids and then there not gonna live together i am so lucky my parents are still together
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 04:20:02 pm by caitygrl456 » Logged

emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 05:01:54 pm »

awww its not up yet...Sad

oh well....i can wiat...or can i? xD

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 05:15:26 pm »

So So sorry that i have kept you all waiting....

will try now but it wont be a long chapter, i'm tired and headachy x
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2008, 05:51:50 pm »

Dear Diary,
       I am home from hospital now. I have been home a couple of weeks. Last I heard of Kyle his dad was really ill so I havent been able to speak to him. Caleb is back living with me and Tony now and Dylan is with us too which is brilliant. I love my boys so much and Caleb adores his little brother. Tony is taking care of both the boys much to my suprise, maybe people can change...
                                Laura x

Dear Diary,
       So much for thinking Tony has changed. He will never change but tonight he has gone too far... I put Caleb in his highchair and gave him his dinner and Tony started going off on one saying that I should feed him first not Caleb, I told him to stop being selfish and that Caleb is only a baby and he smacked me...

He hit me infront of our son. I was appalled but the worst thing was when Caleb had eaten I went and picked him up to take him for his bedtime bath and he pointed at my face and said his first words...."Daddy bad" He pointed at the bruise forming round my eye and he said that his daddy was bad for doing it. I was in shock. An 18 month old baby knows more of what is wrong than his own dad does.

I cannot stay here with Caleb and Dylan. What if they turn into their father or even worse, what if their father starts hitting them. If he can lose his temper with me over nothing then i am sure he will lose his temper over two little boys arguing or playing loudly when they are a little older and i cant risk that. I love my boys, I will die for my boys if it comes to it, but I know one thing, they are not safe in this house...
                                   Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I had such a restless night tonight, Kyle came over today and he said that he is bringing his dads car in 2 days and he is taking me and the boys away. His dad is in a hospice now as he hasn't got much time left, I really feel for Kyle, his dad is so lovely and he helped out with Caleb when i was in hospital, even though he wasn't well.
     So in 2 days, I will be out of here, me, Caleb and Dylan. I am so nervous but I know it is for the best.
                                    Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Tomorrow is the day that we finally get away from here, I cannot sleep at all and Tony is passed out drunk next to me. I am so excited and happy to be away from here.
                                  Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I knew it wouldn't work. I knew we wouldn't get away. I am trapped here, i will die here and noone will be able to save my boys...
                                  Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Tony never found out what i was planning. I waited til Tony had passed out drunk, I went and got Caleb and put him in his warm clothes and put him in his pushchair, I whispered to him
"Shhh little man, we are going to play a game, sleeping lions, you have to pretend to be sleeping, dont make a noise or move because if i hear you or see you move you wont win the game and you wont get your favourite sweety"
I think he understood but he just giggled at me and pretended to sleep. He is such a good boy.

I then went and got Dylan out of his crib and dressed him too. He opened his eyes when i lifted him out, I was so scared he was going to cry but he just snuggled into me and fell back asleep. Tony had left Dylans pram in our room so I had to leave it their and carry Dylan.
We went and stood at the bottom of the street round the side of the corner house, we waited there for nearly an hour but then Caleb started crying and Dylan was getting heavy and I knew Kyle had let us down....

So we returned to the house and here I am, stuck here again...
                                  Laura x

........................................................................................................
caitygrl456

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:16 pm »

omg she is stuck here agian i would just run away before i get to mad and beat tony up god i hope she gets out

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2008, 08:53:48 pm »

Good job! I can't wait for the next one, poor poor Laura. Sad

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2008, 05:45:33 am »

Dear Diary,
       It has been 2 weeks since Kyle let us down and I still havent spoke to him, I have rung his house a few times but he hasn't answered, I just hope he is okay.
                                 Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I did it! I told him to leave! I did it!
                                 Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Its been a few days since I told Tony to leave and here is what happened....
Tony was ranting at me again

"You stupid cow, what do you mean you haven't got my lunch ready"

"I'm sorry Tony, we ran out of bread"
"We had 2 slices left last night"
"I gave it to Caleb for breakfast"
"How dare you"

The argument seemed to last for hours, he kept trying to break me down but I wouldnt let him.

"Your useless, your a crap mum and your boys don't even love you""I know my boys love me Tony"

But then he said the worst thing possible

"Everyone you love dies, your a curse, you killed your mum and you nearly killed Dylan because you couldnt keep your mouth shut, you kept back chatting and disrespecting me. I wish you would AND Dylan would have died, then I would just have my Caleb. No wonder your mum jumped infront of a car, with a daughter like you, i'm glad she died, she was a tart just like you"

I snapped, I lost it!

SMACK

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU WISH YOUR CHILD DEAD, HOW DARE YOU MENTION MY MOTHER, YOU DIDNT KNOW MY MUM, YOU NEVER EVEN SAW HER. YOU ARE EVIL TONY, YOU ARE COMPLETE EVIL AND THAT IS WHY NOONE LOVES YOU BECAUSE YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT CROSSES YOUR PATH."

Tony just stood there looking at me, lost.

"YOU PUSHED YOUR MOTHER AWAY LIKE YOUR HAVE PUSHED ME AWAY. I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU BUT IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH WAS IT? YOU ARE PATHETIC, YOU ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE CREATURE AND IF I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN IT WILL BE TOO DAMN SOON"

Tony tried to reply but i wouldn't let him.

"Lau-Laura"

"Now i want you to do one thing Tony. I want you to go pack your things and get the hell out of my home. You dont ever come near me or my children again. If you do come near us i will ring the police and tell them exactly what you are like and they will lock you up and throw away the key"

"Laura I love you"

"No Tony, you dont know the meaning of the word love. You are controlling and manipulative and i dont want to see you again"

"Laura im sorry"

"Sorry? Tony its too little too late, sorry isnt going to change my mind anymore. Now please just leave or i will ring the police"

Tony hung his head and walked out of the door and i havent seen him since.

I am glad I managed to make him bleed though. At least now he knows how i felt all those times.

Laura x

Dear Diary,
       It has been a few weeks since Tony left and I am really struggling with the boys. It is so tiring, all i want to do is sleep and cry all the time but i cant, i need to be strong for my babies.
                                  Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I am so worried, Caleb wont eat and he keeps waking up in the night screaming and I am so scared, I dont know what to do, i cant do this!
                                 Laura x

Dear Diary,
       I rang Kyle tonight. I broke down and left a message on his voice mail. I just needed to talk to someone. But he wasnt there and now i feel stupid. I said...

"Kyle, it's me Laura. I am worried about you and I dont know what to do. I just hope everything is okay. I'm fine and the boys are fine, just getting on with life.....Okay I lied Kyle. Everything is a mess and i am scared and alone and i dont know what to do anymore. I kicked Tony out but now i am on my own with 2 young children and i cant eat, i cant sleep, Caleb wont eat and he is having nightmares. I dont know what to do. I just feel like ending it. Oh Kyle where are you? I need you so much......"

Laura x

Dear Diary,
       It has been 2 days since I left the voice mail and I really thought kyle had fallen out with me. Caleb and Dylan kept me up all last night so i put them down to sleep at 6am this morning and then there was banging on the door. I was so scared....

"Laura? Laura?"
"Who-who is it?"
"Its Kyle, open up"

I threw the door open and Kyle came bursting in and threw his arms around me

"Laura I am so sorry, I only just heard your voice mail an hour ago, i havent been home in ages, ive been, erm, busy....."

What did he mean busy? I just snapped agin, all the worry and hurt flew out of me before i could control it...

"Busy? doing what? I waited at the bottom of the street for an hour for you Kyle. I risked my life to do it and you werent there, i needed you and you werent there, you let me down, like everyone else"

"Laura, im sorry. I wasnt messing about or anything, i wanted to be here for you, i had everything planned. My dad....he died Laura. Just as I was setting off for you the hospice called and told me that dad had took a turn for the worst, as much as i hated to leave you laura i needed to go see my dad, i knew it was time to say goodbye, you have to believe me Laura, I never wanted to hurt you"

"Oh god Kyle, I'm so sorry, i had no idea, im sorry Kyle, im so sorry"
"Its okay Laura but i dont have the energy to argue anymore"
"Come on, you can have my bed for an hour or so, put your head down and i will go make breakfast"
I made breakfast and I went and got Dylan up, then I saw Caleb with Kyle..

"SSh, i'm here now Caleb, im sorry I let you down little man, i wont ever do it again i promise"
"Daddy bad, daddy bad"
"Caleb, daddys gone now, hes gone"
"daddy gone? mammy k?"
"Yes Caleb your mummy is okay now."
Caleb just giggled and stared at Kyle.
I have a feeling that things are going to get a hell of alot better from now on.
                                  Laura x

Dear Diary,
       Kyle rang the council and explained what had happened with both of us and they have moved us to the other side of town. The house is small and it isnt much but to me, it is perfect. Me and my family, Kyle, Caleb and Dylan. All the people i have in the world, but i wouldnt have it any other way!
                                   Laura x

.......................................................................................................

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
(Muhammad Ali)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:22:30 am by shibby559559 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: